Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Squat 475 x 1

S

strongishsteve

Apr 29, 2013
i got lat-cramp trying to watch t on the side but other than that good lift man!! looked fast and smooth like you had another few pounds in you.

planning on doing a meet?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
****in BEASTMODE! Good shit Crow

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i got lat-cramp trying to watch t on the side but other than that good lift man!! looked fast and smooth like you had another few pounds in you.

planning on doing a meet?

no far from it still getting into this. just started lifting heavier about Easter weekend. Before that it was always 500-600 rep leg workouts in 45min etc. I just got bored with it so im hoping maybe I can find some new fire. Also, my bicep is ****ed up so I cant push for shit right now so my bench is pathetic. Im just taking it very easy on that.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Nice!

Just a word of caution. I took a year off squatting (worked other things for legs). When I came back, I got cocky and went heavy too fast. I pulled a hip flexor (over 2 months ago) and it is still nagging me. I was strong enough to put the weight up, but my coordination was bad and I ended up pulling a supporting muscle. Just be careful and check the ego for a few weeks and build back up slow.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Nice!

Just a word of caution. I took a year off squatting (worked other things for legs). When I came back, I got cocky and went heavy too fast. I pulled a hip flexor (over 2 months ago) and it is still nagging me. I was strong enough to put the weight up, but my coordination was bad and I ended up pulling a supporting muscle. Just be careful and check the ego for a few weeks and build back up slow.

TY Macgyver, Im training the 5/3/1 program so hoepfully i gain strenght safely. I tried strong man but i kept getting hurt so thats not for me lol.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Good lift.
And as a bber who has begun training for PLing I can say it has made me enjoy going to the gym again.

Good luck bro!
Hawk

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Good lift.
And as a bber who has begun training for PLing I can say it has made me enjoy going to the gym again.

Good luck bro!
Hawk
You and i must be in the same boat. Totally burned out from the lifestyle, questionable judging, and simply put just needed a break of 6x a week always watching the clock, worrying about my next meal. Its just no longer fun to me. i need some time off to see what I can put on for size and in doing so ill traing for strenght and see how it goes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic