Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

sides bad this time round

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
On 500 test cyp every 4 days and 40 mg dianabol ed, and havin some achne issues but keepin them under control, just, main issue is blood pressure, I got it checked by nurse at work after violent incident and was very high, kept gettin it checked evey half hour or so over next few hours or so, and by time my shift finished was near normal. Job can be very stressful at times but have never had this issue before that I know of, any advise on this? Should I just see my Doctor and get it checked ?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Hawthorn berry and dont use any tobacco products

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
IF your not using an anti estrogen I definitely would, that will help the bp some. High estrogen will drive aldosterone levels up to. Might want to get off the d-bol for a bit until you get the BP down, Some have BP issues with the stronger androgens like d-bol.Androgens have been found to augment the proximal tubule renin-angiotensin system. Reason alot have realy high BP on tren.

Last edited:
apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
IF your not using an anti estrogen I definitely would, that will help the bp some. High estrogen will drive aldosterone levels up to. Might want to get off the d-bol for a bit until you get the BP down, Some have BP issues with the stronger androgens like d-bol.Androgens have been found to augment the proximal tubule renin-angiotensin system. Reason alot have realy high BP on tren.

Nice damn post broski. Ditto on the Anti E

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
A spike in Bp is very normal after An incident that pissed u off or jacks ur adrenaline .500 Mg. Cyp.& 40mg. DBol really isn't that heavy.....
I would put my money on the stress factor

Along with the androgens from the DBol = Bang !

Last edited:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
At my last physical I was running late.... hauling ass through traffic..... flying in to the parking lot.... ran across the parking lot and up 3 flights of stairs.

The nurse told me to lie down after taking my blood pressure.

We checked it again 10 minutes later and it was ~ 119/78 .... not terrible

I'll tell you the same thing that the doctor told me..... it's okay to get it up while working out or under stress, it's just bad when it stays that high..... I've hit squats in competition around 1000lbs, seen guys black out and/or puke or piss/shit under the same pressure...... I'd love to know what my blood pressure is at the bottom of a third attempt squat :) It's perfectly normal for myself and the guys I compete against to come away from a big workout with capillaries blown out in our faces and eyes...... the bloody eyes from big squats are the best!..... but I digress.... In a nut shell: don't worry about it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
At my last physical I was running late.... hauling ass through traffic..... flying in to the parking lot.... ran across the parking lot and up 3 flights of stairs.

The nurse told me to lie down after taking my blood pressure.

We checked it again 10 minutes later and it was ~ 119/78 .... not terrible

I'll tell you the same thing that the doctor told me..... it's okay to get it up while working out or under stress, it's just bad when it stays that high..... I've hit squats in competition around 1000lbs, seen guys black out and/or puke or piss/shit under the same pressure...... I'd love to know what my blood pressure is at the bottom of a third attempt squat :) It's perfectly normal for myself and the guys I compete against to come away from a big workout with capillaries blown out in our faces and eyes...... the bloody eyes from big squats are the best!..... but I digress.... In a nut shell: don't worry about it.

So the bold part... Since when can a powerlifter do either of those things?? lol j/k bro..

Right on about the BP spikes.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Can always try just dosing dbol preWO. May help

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic