Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Shrink the Prostate, Power up the Penis

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I too started taking Pycnogenol at 60mg/day a couple weeks ago based on MikeRN's review. I never really had any problems pissing and have a low PSA value but would sometimes get some prostrate symptoms which seem to have completely disappeared since starting the P-nol. Could be psychosematic....time and my next PSA will tell.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Good information.

Based on the experiences herein, I just started a regimen of 100mg Pycnogenol 2x/day and 3g Citrulline Malate 2x/day to see its effects, if any, on erection quality. I've been on about 600mg Test E/week and 1.25mg Finasteride for quite a few months, and although I'm horny at a regular interval, I don't seem to get as hard as possible when the time comes. We'll see what happens. I plan to give this a shot for a couple of months to gauge its benefits.

Before ordering the supplements, I saw that a lot of studies said that Arginine has trouble passing the gut into the bloodstream, so I ordered Citrulline Malate in hopes that it would increase systemic arginine availability.

I felt arginine in erection quality much more than citrulline-malate.. I've read and understand the data but emperical evidence suggests otherwise .

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I too started taking Pycnogenol at 60mg/day a couple weeks ago based on MikeRN's review. I never really had any problems pissing and have a low PSA value but would sometimes get some prostrate symptoms which seem to have completely disappeared since starting the P-nol. Could be psychosematic....time and my next PSA will tell.
Good to hear.... I just got mine in the mail today so tomorrow I start!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I went back to the Arginine ($12 for 500g) after trying Citruline Malate.($18 for 300g) For the price, Arginine is easier and cheaper to just take 10g to ensure half gets absorbed. For the purpose of pissing and erection quality, at least, the Arginine worked better.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I went back to the Arginine ($12 for 500g) after trying Citruline Malate.($18 for 300g) For the price, Arginine is easier and cheaper to just take 10g to ensure half gets absorbed. For the purpose of pissing and erection quality, at least, the Arginine worked better.
I had no idea Arginine helped with these symptoms (pissing and erection quality) as I just got some Now brand L-arginine and beet root powder for pumps, cuz when I lower carbs I don't get that "muscle pump" and if it helps easing urination and hard-ons I welcome that!!

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I bought some Arginine also, so I'll give 5g/day a try with and without the Citrulline Malate to see if there is any difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic