Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Riptropin

B

BamBam

Jun 12, 2012
Ok. So I new here and to the gear. I do however have numerous years in the BB world with numerous comps. under my belt with wins. Im curious about riptropin. I was
going to order some. And I understand the process of starting off slow with 2ius and working up to poss. 4-6. But! What else do I need to be doing with it? Deca, Winny,
what? Also I have heard take to pricks twice a day and also once a day. Which works better?

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
You don't HAVE to take anything with gh, you can run it by itself or during a cycle. Some say three times a day, some say two, some say one, at the end of the day it's all theories. You will have to find out what works for you best, I personally have have tried all the protocols out there and have not noticed a difference between any of them.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I run it with t3/t4 and slin. But I was doing t3/t4 and slin prior to hgh. I also run gear with it. 11 days in my first gh cycle. I pin before bed 4iu, but my joints couldn't take it so I dropped down to 3iu. Shouldrs feel alittle better, but it could be the 300mg of deca I put in me this morning

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
What makes it better? INSULIN

Start off with 5iu/day then increase from there to gauge side effects.

B

BamBam

Jun 12, 2012
well I guess Ill just have to do it the old fashion way and start slow and see how my body reacts. thanks for you replys.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic