Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Riptropin consensus?

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
How are these generics? I blasted some relatively good generics for 18 months or slightly under that at upwards of 20 iu daily (some weekends I was doing 40-50 iu daily, then would revert back to 20 m-f). Question being, I am currently running some low dose serostim. Now without getting into too many details- since I do not acquire it from a source, rather an individual- December will be the last month I can acquire the serostim at a rate that falls under the boundaries of my personal finances /: (in other words, this individual has realized the market rate on serostim somehow, much to my dismay)

So -- I am either going one of two directions.

(1) generics. How are rips? I have used ALL generics except rips. Please give me an honest account. Compare them to other noteworthy generics from last 2 years.

(2) pharm grade from a source here. However I do not have aspirations to compete as I did 18 months ago. Different life now.

I'm just putting my contingency plan in order now and thanks in advance for any reviews and detailed accounts of rips... Please chime in. I take my specific hormones very seriously and do not fuck with any anabolics except private so w/ that In mind I don't want to inject anything that even gets 1 red
Flag into blood stream as I continue to figure out my days after the serostim runs out.

And as for stats... 6 foot 227-230 lb 6-7 % ... Goal -- run GH/slin blast following a unique protocol and get back to 245 by spring (where I was sitting this time last year on mega dose GH + slin).

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
CTS and wrist pain are common for the first few months. After being on them for a year and a half, I no longer get sides from rips unless I up the dose.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How are these generics? I blasted some relatively good generics for 18 months or slightly under that at upwards of 20 iu daily (some weekends I was doing 40-50 iu daily, then would revert back to 20 m-f). Question being, I am currently running some low dose serostim. Now without getting into too many details- since I do not acquire it from a source, rather an individual- December will be the last month I can acquire the serostim at a rate that falls under the boundaries of my personal finances /: (in other words, this individual has realized the market rate on serostim somehow, much to my dismay)

So -- I am either going one of two directions.

(1) generics. How are rips? I have used ALL generics except rips. Please give me an honest account. Compare them to other noteworthy generics from last 2 years.

(2) pharm grade from a source here. However I do not have aspirations to compete as I did 18 months ago. Different life now.

I'm just putting my contingency plan in order now and thanks in advance for any reviews and detailed accounts of rips... Please chime in. I take my specific hormones very seriously and do not fuck with any anabolics except private so w/ that In mind I don't want to inject anything that even gets 1 red
Flag into blood stream as I continue to figure out my days after the serostim runs out.

And as for stats... 6 foot 227-230 lb 6-7 % ... Goal -- run GH/slin blast following a unique protocol and get back to 245 by spring (where I was sitting this time last year on mega dose GH + slin).

Rips aren't generic, they are black market. They are potent and reasonably prices for what you get. I'm not sure what you mean by pharm grade from a source here though... We don't have sources here. You should probably take a look at Hygetropins though.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
How does your current dosing on pharm grade compare to your 20iu of generics? Oh and what is your dose on seros at the moment? I think the general word on the street is rips and hyges are good to go. Good luck and be careful with that insulin bro.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I ran rips before and was very pleased with them. I think the rips are a safe play. I haven't yet run the new hyges, but the general consensus so far has been quite good.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hyges rock using them now and LOVE it.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
How many IU's are you using? Fatloss the goal?

You beat me to the punch. Exact question I had in my mind when I read MWB's post. Been doing the Hyges for last 6 months and they do rock. Was just curious on Ms Wetback's post because I finally got the wife on gh, or should I say "good" gh and she is looking incredible. Sorry bro, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Haven't done the Rips before so can't comment but the Hyges are gtg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic