~*~ Rhino Knee Wraps Review ~*~

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
791851154.jpg

www.Rhinopowergear.com

Rhino 2.5M Knee Wraps

Rebound, Stretchy, POP, Stiff, but Soft and comfortable. These are all words I would use to describe these wraps. When I got these wraps and just by looking. You can see they are made of High Quality Material. The Wraps are thick as well, but I didn't notice any binding behind the knees from it.

The first time I wrapped my Knees, with these. I notice they stretched very well and gave a tight Wrap with little effort. Not like some other Wraps that need to be used a little before they really Stretch well. Since I was able to get a good stretch out of them. I got more wraps around the knee. This in return provides a very solid feeling and excellent Rebound out of the Hole. During the Squat Movement my Knees Felt Solid. I even have one Weak Knee that was bothering me a little that first day. So I didn't plan on Squatting heavy that day, but I was stoked about the new wraps. So I pushed it a little. I worked up to 20lbs heavier than the week before and was much smoother at it. Shoot after my workout my Knee felt better then when I walked in.

The wraps never slipped or loosened either. So if you're just working on heavy singles or banging out a few reps. These would be the Wraps you will want. Oh did I mention they were very comfortable to wear as well. After my set I didn't feel the urge to rip them off. These will be the wraps I grab when working in the 3-8 Rep Range.

If you want to smash your PR's and set Records. Please check out the Review on the Anaconda Rhino Knee Wraps and see if they are the Answer.

Spec's:
Not Stretched Length : 8ft 3/8in
Stretched Length: 14ft 9in (maybe a little more)
Material Thickness:
Weight: 12.6oz

Final Review: 9 out of 10

Almost a perfect 10. These are comfortable, Great Rebound, and Stretch well.

As I review more Knee Wraps and Knee Sleeves. I will update my Reviews and Compare them to each other as well.

If this Review helped you in deciding to buy this Product. E-Mail [email protected] and let them know about about this Review.

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
791851154.jpg

www.Rhinopowergear.com

Rhino 2.5M Knee Wraps

Rebound, Stretchy, POP, Stiff, but Soft and comfortable. These are all words I would use to describe these wraps. When I got these wraps and just by looking. You can see they are made of High Quality Material. The Wraps are thick as well, but I didn't notice any binding behind the knees from it.

The first time I wrapped my Knees, with these. I notice they stretched very well and gave a tight Wrap with little effort. Not like some other Wraps that need to be used a little before they really Stretch well. Since I was able to get a good stretch out of them. I got more wraps around the knee. This in return provides a very solid feeling and excellent Rebound out of the Hole. During the Squat Movement my Knees Felt Solid. I even have one Weak Knee that was bothering me a little that first day. So I didn't plan on Squatting heavy that day, but I was stoked about the new wraps. So I pushed it a little. I worked up to 20lbs heavier than the week before and was much smoother at it. Shoot after my workout my Knee felt better then when I walked in.

The wraps never slipped or loosened either. So if you're just working on heavy singles or banging out a few reps. These would be the Wraps you will want. Oh did I mention they were very comfortable to wear as well. After my set I didn't feel the urge to rip them off. These will be the wraps I grab when working in the 3-8 Rep Range.

If you want to smash your PR's and set Records. Please check out the Review on the Anaconda Rhino Knee Wraps and see if they are the Answer.

Spec's:
Not Stretched Length : 8ft 3/8in
Stretched Length: 14ft 9in (maybe a little more)
Material Thickness:
Weight: 12.6oz

Final Review: 9 out of 10

Almost a perfect 10. These are comfortable, Great Rebound, and Stretch well.

As I review more Knee Wraps and Knee Sleeves. I will update my Reviews and Compare them to each other as well.

If this Review helped you in deciding to buy this Product. E-Mail [email protected] and let them know about about this Review.

Wow those wraps sound amazing. But would they be good for a body builder doing heavy squats in the 8-15 rep range? Have you leg pressed with them?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, those are some long ass knee wraps.

Great/thorough review :)

Hawk

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Wow those wraps sound amazing. But would they be good for a body builder doing heavy squats in the 8-15 rep range? Have you leg pressed with them?

Never leg Pressed in them... If your looking for something with more support and higher rep range. I would look into these..

https://www.strengthshop.co.uk/slee...trengthshop-double-ply-thor-knee-sleeves.html

Wow, those are some long ass knee wraps.

Great/thorough review :)

Hawk

Thanks, They come in 2.0 and 3.0 has well. So if you need Shorter ones for different Fed's or longer ones for even more support.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic