Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Reconning you HCG with inj B12?

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
Okay i always have re-conned hcg with bac water. Up until recently i got some good Ovitrelle 6500iu pharma grade hcg that came with a few amps of b-12. The method decribed by the source i got it off of said to use the b-12 to recon it with.

My question...does HCG stay good for longer or shorter when you use b12 to recon with.

Has anyone done this before. I used the b-12 as directed plus i have used it on pepties before. Now im wondering if i should have used Bac water instead.

Anyone give there thoughts on this?

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
I've done it before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Since 6.5kiu is a lot of hcg, if you plan on taking some time to finish, pre-load a portion and freeze.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
Good point. Yeah it came in a big ass pin, like hgh pen sort of. AMAZING STUFF, blows generics and even pregnyl ive taken in the past out the water
check it out

pharmacist gear7.jpg

pharmacist gear2.jpg

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
edited for compliance with board rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
the guy is awesome! i'm sure u prob may have even heard of him if u eer been on meso. i know he is a member on a lot of boards. doesn't source on all of them but is a very solid guy!

ghost, we don't discuss sources here, as this isn't a source board. Showing your HCG is fine, but alluding to where you get it may be perceived as pimping for a source, which is a no-no. Not trying to bust your balls, just putting it out there for the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic