Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Read this propaganda

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
So does this mean that people who identify as trans who use Test, will become super athletes and transform biologically simultaneously? and will those who are athletes and Trans be considered cheaters x2 :eek:

HIV/AIDs risk? Really? It sounds as though the person who authored this insane Diatribe believes we sit around at the gym boosting so called PUMP point...Needle, Spike, Quill and the other 52 names for a injectable needle.View attachment 12578

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I always laugh at how the media always act like its some fringe thing....... Little do the sheeple know, most of their favorite action stars and sports stars all take juice on and off all the time.

Neptunes_Overlord

Neptunes_Overlord

Mar 26, 2022
I always laugh at how the media always act like its some fringe thing....... Little do the sheeple know, most of their favorite action stars and sports stars all take juice on and off all the time.
Stallone doesn't even bother to deny it any longer, Wayne Johnson, Mark Walberg and a few Female Actresses also. Done correctly, it is beneficial. Anything but Jin :pPin...

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Narrative and Agenda.
If it fits the super-far left's narrative and agenda, a human of any age can cut it off, burn it off with acid, surgically remove it, modify it, or otherwise change it in any way - AND can take steroids (called hormones if in support of an approved narrative or agenda) with full approval and pride. They are not considered cheaters. They are considered heroes. BUT, taking steroids just to enhance a person's look or improve the way they feel about themselves is cheating. Moral and ethical relativism with no foundation in science or biology. Crazy.

We live in a world that allows people to believe a doctor is being trans and homophobic by telling new parents they have a boy or girl - simply because the baby has a penis or vagina. A baby must not be judged on appearances or even chromosomes. That baby will determine their sex at a later date.

Sorry. This is nuts. (No sexism meant and no pun intended).

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
You guys may be different from me but I don't have a lot of money so me and my buddies always share needles, we always use IV injections but we are not complete fools we spit on the needle and wipe it in our armpit before the next person uses it.

Seriously though how long can this BS go on why do they care if I want to do some extra testosterone or tren?? I've been in the game for about 20 years and the rhetoric has never changed.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Narrative and Agenda.
If it fits the super-far left's narrative and agenda, a human of any age can cut it off, burn it off with acid, surgically remove it, modify it, or otherwise change it in any way - AND can take steroids (called hormones if in support of an approved narrative or agenda) with full approval and pride. They are not considered cheaters. They are considered heroes. BUT, taking steroids just to enhance a person's look or improve the way they feel about themselves is cheating. Moral and ethical relativism with no foundation in science or biology. Crazy.

We live in a world that allows people to believe a doctor is being trans and homophobic by telling new parents they have a boy or girl - simply because the baby has a penis or vagina. A baby must not be judged on appearances or even chromosomes. That baby will determine their sex at a later date.

Sorry. This is nuts. (No sexism meant and no pun intended).
Congratulations! Your have a healthy baby with a penis.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That is ridiculous! They did not fact check they just wrote a hit piece. Normies will think it is all real and will spout that crap.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic