Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Primobolan vs. Anavar for a beginner

N

nmw818

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and new to AAS in general. I've been lifting for 3 years (Height: 5"2', Weight: 140, BF: 18%) and I'd like to lose 5-8% bodyfat and gain some additional muscle mass. I've started doing some research on both Primobolan and Anavar, but like most things for women in the sport of bodybuilding, much of the information I've found is contradictory and confusing. I'm looking for some information on the oral varieties of both Primobolan and Anavar, NOT injections. Mild phobia of needles.

I am wondering if anyone can give me recommendations on:
1. The effectiveness of Primobolan vs. the effectiveness of Anavar
2. A good, trustworthy source of where to purchase either Primobolan or Anavar
3. Whether women can take Primobolan or Anavar alone for a first cycle*, or if another drug is needed, and what, if any PCT treatment anyone has found to be successful.**

FYI I'm hoping to run either an oral Anavar only 8 week cycle OR the same of Primobolan, depending on the info I get

*= I'm asking this question because I've found contradictory answers to it on different forums and in different books. Some say Primobolan/Anavar solo is fine, but others say test or other drugs are needed, even for a first conservative cycle.

**=I'd of course like to minimize any side effects, and I've read that women do not need PCT on a low cycle such as the one I'd like to run. I'd like to know if, as a rule, this is true, or holds true. I know results are variable from person to person.

Sorry about the post length, and thanks for reading.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and new to AAS in general. I've been lifting for 3 years (Height: 5"2', Weight: 140, BF: 18%) and I'd like to lose 5-8% bodyfat and gain some additional muscle mass. I've started doing some research on both Primobolan and Anavar, but like most things for women in the sport of bodybuilding, much of the information I've found is contradictory and confusing. I'm looking for some information on the oral varieties of both Primobolan and Anavar, NOT injections. Mild phobia of needles.

I am wondering if anyone can give me recommendations on:
1. The effectiveness of Primobolan vs. the effectiveness of Anavar
2. A good, trustworthy source of where to purchase either Primobolan or Anavar
3. Whether women can take Primobolan or Anavar alone for a first cycle*, or if another drug is needed, and what, if any PCT treatment anyone has found to be successful.**

FYI I'm hoping to run either an oral Anavar only 8 week cycle OR the same of Primobolan, depending on the info I get

*= I'm asking this question because I've found contradictory answers to it on different forums and in different books. Some say Primobolan/Anavar solo is fine, but others say test or other drugs are needed, even for a first conservative cycle.

**=I'd of course like to minimize any side effects, and I've read that women do not need PCT on a low cycle such as the one I'd like to run. I'd like to know if, as a rule, this is true, or holds true. I know results are variable from person to person.

Sorry about the post length, and thanks for reading.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

First welcome to TID,
If you are already at 18% for a female and 62in and 140lbs, you should already be pretty lean and mean and muscular. I'm guessing that's not the case and the 18% is a guess. A few pics, will help others judge and point out some specific exercises for needed areas.

You should spend a little more time researching for certain, it always helps.

What is your age range, you early 20s, 30s, or old like me, closer to that 50 mark?

As for someone recommending a source to buy gear, you will need to do that research yourself and where you can go to make that happen.

Enjoy and again, welcome to TID.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Anavar would be a better first cycle hands down simply because the duration of effect from 1 dose is shorter than Primo. If things go bad on you the Var will be out of your system in 12hrs or less from last dose vs. Primo which will take days to clear. Anavar and Primo can be run alone with great results if you have diet and training in check.

Take a picture in shorts and tank top (not being a creeper :) ) But if I can see your thighs and upper arms I can get a better idea of BF%.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Welcome to TID! Take time, read, read, read, and this will be the only board you will ever need.
Start by reading anything by Mike RN, who trains women and whose wife is a competitive bodybuilder. Make sure to read everything by Jenner, who is female, smart, experienced, direct and easy to talk to.
Asking outright for a source is a no-no. It happens to the dedicated and faithful, but not that way.
You can PM me if it's blurry to you, but I won't be able to give you any names.
Just stick around, and learn like crazy. Like bodybuilding itself, it all takes time.
Good luck and enjoy!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Ask yourself this: "have I gone as far as I can natty"?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi there @nmw818 and welcome to TID.
Good stuff stated from the members preceding this post.

I will concur with just Anavar as a first starter AAS, and no PCT necessary. I have done several cycles of this and had good experiences. I do not have any experiences with Primo. I did not have to do PCT at all.
Read, read, read then read some more.

YOU: 1. The effectiveness of Primobolan vs. the effectiveness of Anavar
ME: Good experiences with var, no experience with Primo.

YOU: 2. A good, trustworthy source of where to purchase either Primobolan or Anavar
ME: This is a no - no here. Read the forum rules.

YOU: 3. Whether women can take Primobolan or Anavar alone for a first cycle*, or if another drug is needed, and what, if any PCT treatment anyone has found to be successful.
ME: Var alone is just fine, no PCT necessary. DISCLAIMER: you may find differences in school of thought on this topic. But then again, this is probably the reason you are posting this. Pay attention to what you are reading and ensure it is for women (assuming you are a woman), because there is a difference when it comes to this stuff and cycles and the gender (or even gender wanna be, but leave that for another topic LOL).

Welcome again and happy to help where I can.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is the deal....

Before you even think about using gear...you need to make sure that your training and diet are legit...meaning, if you are half assing them...forget about it until you get it together.

If you need to know if what you are doing is legit....type it in here or send me a PM...:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic