Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Post your worst/strange sexual experience story.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I once had sex with a deaf girl. She was hot and I don't know sigh language but we were able to communicate enough. You have not heard a girl scream during sex until you’ve heard a deaf girl cum. It was like a cross between a retard scream and the noise a horse makes when its being slaughtered.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Least you didnt have to listen to her bitch and complain, if thats you worst experience then your life is a hell of alot better then mine!!! WTF lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Not sure why I clicked on this thread... But there is now a phantom retarded horse sound replaying in my head ...

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ LOL! Nothing really weird or fucked up for me to report...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Not a sexual related experience, but still kinda odd and funny.

About 10 yrs ago when I move to houston, tx I had to find a place to stay that i could afford at the time, so I found what I thought was a decent middle aged women in a decent complex on craigslist. After about a week stating there I noticed my roommate never left the apartment had a thing for guys coming over late at night and didn't think too much about it until I starting hearing whipping and growning noises coming from these guys. During that time I also found a eight ball on the kitchen counter top. I got curious and picked up my city's backpages ad in at a local gas station and looked for dominatrix. Sure enough her number was in there and about a week later I bounced lol and was able to get a decent place somewhere else for about the same price. Never had a roommate since that experience.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
This was gross... I was woken out of my sleep by the sound of my 2 homo sexual neighbers fucking. Think of that before you close your eyes and go to sleep tonight, LOL!!!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
When I was single I met this cool girl while I was at work.asked her out for drinks.i picked up from her place.she lived with her parents at the time and in one of Sydney's most expensive suburbs.parents seem cool.mother was smoking hot lol but to my horror when i saw her come down the stairs I thought wtf.she was a goth.met up with some of my friends that night and she was death staring all my female friends.i couldn't believe it was the same person.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic