Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Post Olympia IFBB pro shows, is Kai in, or out?

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
Kai Greene still hasn't really given a valid reason for not doing the Olympia, so can he now give us any reason if he isn't doing the post-Olympia's shows like the Arnold Europe, Nordic and Prague Pro?

Kai, do or do not, there is no try...

W1LL

W1LL

Oct 5, 2010
who knows why he didn't compete...but the facts suggest that he didn't want to and that is his decision ultimately. given that he didn't sign the contract early would suggest that he just didn't want to compete....had he signed the contract and then pulled out later it could be a genuine issue (like family related or health related).

i think most people myself included lost respect simply due to his bs video blaming others...they don't let me compete whereas all the facts suggest he didn't want to compete and had no intention to compete at 12 weeks out. he should have just been honest to the folk...just think that video was a marketing ploy driven by his new supplement line which is a joke...its not a supplement line, he is just a sponsored athlete of another company who have already established distribution in a number of key markets and have the contacts already in place. good move by aaron and pj...wonder who is bankrolling or bankrolled these two as they seem to have hit the jackpot!

whilst the more educated bb fan will know the above...the majority of supplement users and gym enthusiasts wont have a clue and will buy into the new supplements...the people behind dynamik know this all too well and stand to make a good deal of money! its aĺl marketing!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He's jumping to the new federation

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Why does anyone really care?????

RAIDEN

RAIDEN