TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bringing there shit with em.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Living out here in shithole Cali, I see this quite often and ask why. Why do libtards leave when they voted for all this mess:rolleyes:

They are going to leave and ruin other states. You have to hope enough republicans (or I guess Libertarians) leave and balance it back out because you also have to factor in the 2+ million illegals that are being ushered into conservative and battle ground states that will vote democrat and free health care and entitlements.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
My state has been ruined by cal tards for 20 years.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've read that there are two different types of people fleeing the blue states. Group I are conservative leaning people that are simply sick of dealing with all the CA, IL, NJ, NY nonsense. Those people actually making TX, TN and FL more red. Group II are the people relocating because their company has uprooted and moved to a red state. That's a lot of the Bay area companies moving to Austin, Houston or San Antonio. Those people keep voting like dingbats and make the state more blue.

It's funny/weird, when I first started doing biz in Silicon Valley in the early/mid 90s, it was filled with a bunch of libertarians, and "Don't Tread on Me" actually meant something. I don't know what's in the water, but the tech world now has embraced DC. I suppose once you're on top, you're happy to have tons of gov't regulation which raises the costs of entry for your competition, and affords you a comfy, cozy oligopoly with your rich friends/competitors.

You want to know who's in the smoke filled room cutting deals to screw the people over? It's not conservatives, I assure you.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm noticing that the people fleeing Cali and some other deep blue states are moving to states that are actually more purple. States like Texas and Florida are truly purple, red in the outskirts but have blue metropolitan areas. Austin for instance, is blue. Tampa, Miami are blue. Nobody with any common sense wants to live in a deep red state either. People aren't fleeing Cali for West Virginia or Alabama or Arkansas.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
^^^And Austin is turning into the same type of garbage heap as blue cities in blue states. Exploding homelessness, spikes in crime, etc. Austin is a cool place, but Portland used to be a cool place too. Now it's a dump.
Have police cuts alone "caused" a doubling of the murder rate? Of course not. But those cuts, combined with release of dangerous criminals with little/no bail, and non-prosecution of many other crimes "together" create an environment where the rule of law is not respected, and the dangerous stuff begins to increase, sometimes dramatically quickly.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I'm noticing that the people fleeing Cali and some other deep blue states are moving to states that are actually more purple. States like Texas and Florida are truly purple, red in the outskirts but have blue metropolitan areas. Austin for instance, is blue. Tampa, Miami are blue. Nobody with any common sense wants to live in a deep red state either. People aren't fleeing Cali for West Virginia or Alabama or Arkansas.
IL is also much like this. The state is solid red with the exception of cook county.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic