Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

PCT failed, redo PCT or new test cycle?

D

Damien

Oct 22, 2010
So I finished my cycle Aug 1 Test-P 50mg/day Tren-A 75mg/Day for 12 weeks and then finished up my cycle with 4 week standard nolva PCT. It's been about 3 months now and I just went and got my bloods done and my test is at 312.

The last few months I have had low libido and ED problems so I suspected this. Now I will be doing another cycle in the future so my question was, should I just start a new short 8 week cycle of test p 100mg/day and then redo PCT or just redo my PCT again without a cycle.

I hate the feeling of being low t I don't know how I'll survive not functioning properly for another few months if I do PCT right now, 6 months straight of low test is going to be terrible mentally.

My other option was do a short test cycle and finally get my libido and strength back in the gym and get my mood nice and stabilized and be more of my old self for a few months and then knock out PCT so I don't have to do it all together.

What would be a better choice? And if it is PCT, how should I restart it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's a personal decision really.

I would add that a Nolva pct is entirely inadequate especially after running tren. You should have included hcg and clomid.

So options are
A. Hcg blast x 2 weeks then 4 to 6 weeks of Clomid aND nolva.
B. See the doc and get scripted for trt
C. Blast and cruise

Like I said it's a personal choice. TRT wouldn't be a terrible idea depending on age. 30 and up trt. Below 30 really do the pct right.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
So I finished my cycle Aug 1 Test-P 50mg/day Tren-A 75mg/Day for 12 weeks and then finished up my cycle with 4 week standard nolva PCT. It's been about 3 months now and I just went and got my bloods done and my test is at 312.

The last few months I have had low libido and ED problems so I suspected this. Now I will be doing another cycle in the future so my question was, should I just start a new short 8 week cycle of test p 100mg/day and then redo PCT or just redo my PCT again without a cycle.

I hate the feeling of being low t I don't know how I'll survive not functioning properly for another few months if I do PCT right now, 6 months straight of low test is going to be terrible mentally.

My other option was do a short test cycle and finally get my libido and strength back in the gym and get my mood nice and stabilized and be more of my old self for a few months and then knock out PCT so I don't have to do it all together.

What would be a better choice? And if it is PCT, how should I restart it?

Do you have any idea what your baseline was before you started your last cycle?

If you start a cycle again before you are fully recovered from the last one, you might never recover.

If that's not important to you, blast away.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Exactly what PillarofBalance said. At the minimum, clonus should have been used. I used all three when running a similar cycle but with mast in the cycle too.

If if it were me, I would try to get back to my normal baseline before jumping into another cycle. Jumping into another cycle with a failed pct could make it harder to recover after the next. You may be just fine running another cycle and running a better pct protocol. But if it were me, I'd wait.

Ive came off of longer cycles and 4 weeks wasn't a long enough pct for me so I had to extend it, and it really helped,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic