PCT and Anxiety

Discussion in 'PCT - Post Cycle Therapy and Anti-E's' started by Louis Pagnotto, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Louis Pagnotto

Louis Pagnotto New Member

Sep 10, 2017
    I'm hoping you can help me. I
    am a 55 year old male 5' 10" and 196lbs. About 2 weeks ago I finished up a 12 week cycle of Test Cyp. I pinned 200mg every 4 days. I did not start out with an AI since I never had any issues in the past (I know it was stupid) all though my last cycle was over 20 years ago. I did mid cycle bloods and my Total Test was LC/MS/MS 2430 Range of 250-1100 ng/dl, FSH was <0.7 Range of 1.6-8.0 MIU/mL, LH was <0.2 Range of 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL and my Estradiol level was 88 with a Range < OR = 39 pg/mL. So I began taking a liquid Aromasin 12.5 EOD. I noticed I felt better and lost some bloat and the itchy nipples went away for the most part.

Started my PCT about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I choose a PCT bases off of one that was recommended to me. It suggested a high testosterone booster, Aromasin and Nolvadex. I didn't do HCG prior to the PCT since I've heard a lot of bad things about it. So the day after my last pin I began taking a recommend testosterone booster that I've seen good reviews on. It was recommended that I take the testosterone booster and the aromasin for 2 weeks. After the two weeks to start the Nolvadex 40mg ED for a week and then 20mg ED for the last 3 weeks. I haven't started taking the Nolvadex yet since. I've read that I should wait 2 weeks into PCT. I took the Aromasin 12.5 EOD the first week but stopped taking the Aromasin about a week ago because I was afraid to crash my Estradiol. So all that I've been taking the 2nd week was the Test Booster and planning to start the Nolva end of second week.My problem is that I have been getting some anxiety the past few days and its a pretty crappy feeling. So my question is, could the anxiety possibly be caused by high estrogen levels now or a spike since I stopped the AI? Should I start taking the aromasin again and will the Nolvadex help with the high estrogen and the feeling of anxiety? Hopping you can give me some advice on this since this is driving me crazy and I don't want to start taking something that might make me have more anxiety. Also is Nolva alone good enough or will it only work with Clomid? I've seen both PCT suggested with Nolva, Clomid and Aromasin and others that say just Nolva and Aromasin are Fine especially with the lower cycle I did.

[​IMG]Edit Post [​IMG]Reply [​IMG]Reply With Quote [​IMG]