Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New to TID

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Lmao. I seen Lurch on another board recently and was curious if he had been here. Found his new member thread and seen a lot of names I hadn’t seen in a long time. I was just sharing a blast from the past. Guess no one realized the thread was started 10 years ago. My bad. Lmao
Besides @trentracks that is.

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
Welcome to TID
I just read through this thread. You welcomed me in this thread 10 years ago and again now lol. Love it. Think I recognize your name from some other boards back in the day. Love seeing so many names from back then still active.
Lmao. I seen Lurch on another board recently and was curious if he had been here. Found his new member thread and seen a lot of names I hadn’t seen in a long time. I was just sharing a blast from the past. Guess no one realized the thread was started 10 years ago. My bad. Lmao
Reactivated from 10 years ago lol. Well done. Thanks for the welcome my friend!
This is so confusing ! lol if he here or no?! I remember Lurch from TSC.
What's up Nem! I remember you. Great to see you here my friend!

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
He's around,I'll ask him to stop by.
Great to see this place is still kicking ass! Thanks again for having me LK.
He will be, Lurchy boys life has had some challenges as all ours have, but he is doing better and will be around soon. he's on the rise.
I am ALIVE!!! At least I think so. Doesn't always feel like, but here I am, hahaha! But seriously, I've had some health issues and it feels like 9 years of my life have evaporated but it's good to be back! Kinda? I'm kinda back lol.
Good to hear. Fond memories of Lurch from my first post-ORD board, but doubt I'll ever dare to call him "Lurchy boy." :D
Man, you have been a busy bee over here! Look at that post count! Even a Board Of Directors title, which I don't know exactly what that means but it sounds important, and well deserved I am sure.

Thank you all for the warm welcome 10 years ago and 10 years later. Much appreciated. Great to see some old faces and some new ones. I have barely been on a computer in 9 years, but I will make it a point to try to get back on here more often.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . Man, you have been a busy bee over here! Look at that post count! Even a Board Of Directors title, which I don't know exactly what that means but it sounds important, and well deserved I am sure . . . .
'Bout Damn Time!

Far as I can tell, back before LK took over and the Den went to hell in a handbasket, mugzy owned the board. The BOD was his idea. The title lives on, over by the avatars, but that's about it. Make no mistake, there are a lot of solid people with BOD by their handles ... but then again there's me o_O and a few others. Also a lot of solid people who mugzy missed, so, yeah, don't make too much of it. As for the post count, about 80-90% of them are fart jokes or dick jokes, so there is that.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I had heard of TID but never checked it out. After a friend referred me I had to check it out and have already seen some familiar faces. Place looks great. I look forward to digging deeper into the board, learning some things and helping out where I can. Thanks for having me here!!!! :weightlift:

Lurch
Welcome!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hey, there he is! And he’s gone. Missed it again. Lol. Hope you check in more often buddy. Glad you’re doing better. You just need a good blast to get you back to good health. Lol

Lurch

Lurch

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hey, there he is! And he’s gone. Missed it again. Lol. Hope you check in more often buddy. Glad you’re doing better. You just need a good blast to get you back to good health. Lol

Brooo!!! That was part of the plan! And now I've got a split down the center of my right delt. I think my old tear just turned into a big full tear. Unbelievable but the show must go on. I'm still going to the gym all week. Even if I'm just using baby weights.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Brooo!!! That was part of the plan! And now I've got a split down the center of my right delt. I think my old tear just turned into a big full tear. Unbelievable but the show must go on. I'm still going to the gym all week. Even if I'm just using baby weights.
Oh man! Lol. Get some TB4 and or some BPC in that delt man. Or even better shoot some hgh in it IM instead of subQ if you’re running it. Heal it up quick. How long has it been? Gym? Gear? What are you running? Lurch is back!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic