Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New Here

K

Kiebler

Mar 9, 2012
Hi everyone,

Just discovered the Iron Den through twitter, spent a few hours tonight looking around and I am happy I have made this discovery. Looks like a lot of information here that could help in my quest to get stronger. I train as a triathlete but my favourite discipline is training with the weights, I have been at it since 1999 and never grow tired of it. Look forward to spending more time here.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome to aboard Kiebler. Triathlon training is very hard work maybe you could share some tips with us on how you recover from the lactic acid buildup from your training.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den Kiebler... I have a friend who competes in a couple triathlons per year. Ridiculous conditioning...

K

Kiebler

Mar 9, 2012
Will do, I will get my thoughts together over the next couple of days on the subject and post some of the things that I do to help ease the pain at times.

K

Kiebler

Mar 9, 2012
Thank-you for the welcome, the training can seem ridiculous at times depending on the distance involved. I train at the Sprint and Olympic distance levels so it is not too bad. I have never trained or competed at the 1/2 Iron Man or Iron Man distance. I would love too, but I just don't have the time essentially as it takes so many hours out of your day. Although there are folks that do it, I am just not sure how.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
welcome to TID, thanks for joining, I too am interested in what your recovery is for advanced training.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic