Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

New guy to posting any tips welcome

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
alrite, i am new to posting so if i dont write enough info down please ask me for more im happy for all the help i can receive.
as most people on this site im looking for the 'secret' to get gains i know this is all about training hard eating clean and being disciplined. now thats where i struggle the diet, like most people i love to snack on sugar and high carb snacks. i am starting to cut them down and soon to be cut out completely.
i have 1 main reason for writing on this forum is that wanting to gain size, do i cut then bulk or bulk on the frame i have now. i have alot of trouble adding muscle i dont notice much difference when working out in my frame or muscle mass and my weight is continuing to remain around the same. so before i go all out what way do you all think is best....
thanks for all the input in advance and i would love to keep you all posted on progress

i am 6' 1"
200lbs
28bmi

Let me Welcome you and assure you that you chose here and Sincerely the best forum bar none , best members - ETC ETC - My advice just never tire ofr learning, love being a student of the game always look for ways to eat and train better and any cycles will just end up taking you to the top- Good luck carry on and see yo around :)

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, I agree, hit cardio and reduce the body fat, and start a weight training routine as well. It will take time, but it easy with some drive.

P

priceyefc

Jan 15, 2013
thanks for all the advice guys means loads

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic