jacobss
What's New?

Need alil advice on first cycle

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The OP says that he only has sust available to him. If that's the case, I think that should be just fine. 250mg/wk is a bit low, but as a first cycle, with a solid diet he'll some decent results. You could up it a bit, say to 300-400mg/wk and you may be even happier.

It's best to pin sust at EOD, but if you end up pinning only 2x/week, it's not the end of the world. Remember to up your calories, keep the calories clean, and enjoy the ride.

I lilke running an oral in the front because it allows you to see some quick results and helps in the psychological aspect of the cycle. But it's not critical. Good luck!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I hate sustanon unless your shooting it every other day.

get test enanthat or cypionate and everything else looks good.

Goldy he said Seniors... as in 65 years old or greater... Somebody get GS in here :D

But seriously folks, I'd agree with Goldy. Get some TestE or C and you're gonna love that Dbol...

Good luck bro.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
HE SAID HE CANT GET E OR C!!
Guys that what he can get we need too help him out with his products..........500mg. of sustanon a week and D-BOL ur gonna grow nuff said!
Dump the ATD use nolvedex and aromasin for PCT

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I promise I wrote this and made it a sticky for a reason :)
http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

Read through that and you'll be set. I would not recommend running a cycle unless you can get your hands on all the elements mentioned in that writeup. HCG is optional for some people, but if your nuts shrink up to nothing and you have no idea how to get HCG, then life is gonna suck for you.

BTW, you can get aromasin (exemestane) from one of our fine board sponsors.... The Iron Den Advertisers and Sponsors

Also, it's funny when people say they can only get sustanon and not E or C. IMO, you don't have a source unless you have access to all of those.... that's not a true source. My guess is you are probably paying an arm and a leg for the stuff as well. You can run the cycle no problem, but if would probably behoove you to hang around and learn as much here as you can. Eventually you will figure out how much things are really supposed to cost and just how available they should be to you. This is only a suggestion of course.....but a good one!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Forgot about your sticky BRO!
Thtas how our relationship began!lol........

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
HE SAID HE CANT GET E OR C!!
Guys that what he can get we need too help him out with his products..........500mg. of sustanon a week and D-BOL ur gonna grow nuff said!
Dump the ATD use nolvedex and aromasin for PCT

Ok man you don't gotta yell!!! lol

I am helping him... By telling him to get some Test E or C... If all he can get is sus then don't run the cycle. Nobody has a gone to his head say get on the gear or you're dead.

Look around for more sources... If he couldn't find the AI that he needed, then its possible he hasn't been looking around, or networking enough.

Patience Grasshopah!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I promise I wrote this and made it a sticky for a reason :)
http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

Read through that and you'll be set. I would not recommend running a cycle unless you can get your hands on all the elements mentioned in that writeup. HCG is optional for some people, but if your nuts shrink up to nothing and you have no idea how to get HCG, then life is gonna suck for you.

BTW, you can get aromasin (exemestane) from one of our fine board sponsors.... The Iron Den Advertisers and Sponsors

Also, it's funny when people say they can only get sustanon and not E or C. IMO, you don't have a source unless you have access to all of those.... that's not a true source. My guess is you are probably paying an arm and a leg for the stuff as well. You can run the cycle no problem, but if would probably behoove you to hang around and learn as much here as you can. Eventually you will figure out how much things are really supposed to cost and just how available they should be to you. This is only a suggestion of course.....but a good one!

Yeah ^^^^^ this...

lennon

lennon

Aug 11, 2011
thanks everyone for the replies. Getsome you are right i guess i dont have a true source and i figured i might be paying abit more than i need to. problem is i am stuck in S.E.A region and gear can be hard to come by unless u make a trip to thailand but even then it's tough to spot the bunk gear from the real ones.

I read thru the post on first cycle, great info guess i m missing aromasin and hcg. hmm i try to get aro from one of the board of sponsors here and c if that works out. Greatgunz thanks for the advice on pct and increasing the sust.

Pillarofbalance i am reconsidering if i should source again and run test e instead. Thanks.

Thanks Shine, i actually wanted to know if anyone tried ATD glad to hear it's workable till some extent. now sourcing for aromasin.

Anyone got a 2cent on the percentage(rough estimate of previous experience) muscle gain and retained after running a sust cycle or a test e cycle? I know it's pretty unrealistic to ask such a question but curiousity gets to me all the time.

i am officially migrating to this board and hanging around for good.

Cheers to all! thanks for the thoughts and advices.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Be welcome lennon and read up, we have lots of resources here.

Glad tp be part of your journey

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok man you don't gotta yell!!! lol

I am helping him... By telling him to get some Test E or C... If all he can get is sus then don't run the cycle. Nobody has a gone to his head say get on the gear or you're dead.

Look around for more sources... If he couldn't find the AI that he needed, then its possible he hasn't been looking around, or networking enough.

Patience Grasshopah!

That's pretty intense advice from someone who's never run sustanon. I don't like sustanon because of the multiple esters, but that's what I ran for my first cycle and I put on 35 pounds in 3 months. So while I wouldn't tell someone to choose it over Test E, I wouldn't tell them not to run a cycle if that's the only test they could get (provided they are ready to run a cycle at all). Just saying.....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
first off, define SENIORS...i'm only 33. i hope i dont qualify as a senior yet! LMAO
anyways, i agree with using E or C instead of Sust for a first cycle, but you could use Sust if you wanted.
as far as PCT i have always used both Clomid and Nolva and always recovered remarkably. you could just use Nolva but my theory is better safe than sorry.
as far as what to expect, i ran Test E and Dbol for my first "real" cycle and put on 25 lbs, kept 15 of it after PCT. of course this will be a direct reflection of your diet and training, and more importantly...REST.
IMHO you should get a couple more years training and diet under your belt just to get to know how your body reacts to certain training schedules and certain diets, in order to fine tune both of these before jumping on AAS. only because you will get more out of your cycle if you have these things down to a science fisrt. dont get me wrong, i'm not judging, just suggesting. either way we are here to help no matter what you decide to do.
good luck bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic