What's New?

My situation

• Thread starter _RogerTheAlien_
  • Start Date
R

_RogerTheAlien_

Apr 1, 2014
Hey everyone :)

Wondered if any of you guys could give me some advice, about a month ago I was 6'2 and 185lb, I only really eat once or twice a day, both meals pretty healthy. I try to work out as much as I can through work. I am now 175lb and loosing weight quite quick. Just wanna know is it healthy to do it this way? I'm not becoming hungry so my body is happy with that I eat, I ain't tired and quite energetic. The weight is coming off due to a large calorific deficit, wanna know if I can carry on doing this?

Thanks for your help

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Well Roger,
If you do carry on like this you will be dieting away alot of lean body mass. MUSCLE> At your height and 175#
you must look extremely thin and sickly. Just how much weight are you trying to lose? I suggest you stop what you are doing. Add more meals per day and start learning what the heck you are doing. To answer your question if this is not a April fools joke. NO it's no where near healthy. Best of luck :)

Wondered if any of you guys could give me some advice, about a month ago I was 6'2 and 185lb, I only really eat once or twice a day, both meals pretty healthy. I try to work out as much as I can through work. I am now 175lb and loosing weight quite quick. Just wanna know is it healthy to do it this way? I'm not becoming hungry so my body is happy with that I eat, I ain't tired and quite energetic. The weight is coming off due to a large calorific deficit, wanna know if I can carry on doing this?

Thanks for your help

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would help but I'm not familiar with alien biology

R

_RogerTheAlien_

Apr 1, 2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396391516.356071.jpg not sickly thin

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Curious. Why do you want to lose weight ?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
..............double post

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010

Thanks for your help

Maybe for a little while, but eventually your body will adapt and you will start burning less and less and than stop burning all together as your body reaches homeostasis (decrease muscle mass, body temp, metabolism).

Realistically by the time you got ripped you will probably be about 140-130lbs and be severely emaciated. A better approach would be going for body recomposition (build muscle, lose fat) then a straight cut. If I were you, I'd nail the weights and do it as freq as your body can handle and skip cardio all together. And when i say hit the weights, i mean with as much intensity as you can bring without getting injured. I have no idea what the two meals look like but you need to be taking in at least 2k min. If your weight training hard, you should be hungry as hell all day. If not you're not, you're not training hard enough.

Curious. Why do you want to lose weight ?

he wants a six pack, duh :D

R

_RogerTheAlien_

Apr 1, 2014
I don't actually, just less "frontal fat"

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
You need to build some muscle before you cut, you already are super thin without abs. You'll look like an emaciated crack head by the time you get thin enough for abs to show. Sitysicker1 is completely saying the truth listen to the man.

If you are afraid to bulk because it's not cool, don't bulk just stop starving yourself and go balls to the wall with the weights. None of that I can hold a conversation while lifting shit I see people in the gym doing. You know you are pushing hard enough if it looks like you are trying to take a big shit when you are lifting.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Very common mistake from fellows just getting into the gym... "I don't want to get big I just want to get all cut up"
well you need somthing to cut up! Heavy compound lifts and up your calories... Once you build up some muscle cutting will be much easier... I haven't said anyhing that hasn't already been said in this thread just confirming..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic