Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Mother forgets baby on car roof

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.

Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.

The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.

Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And I thought I was bad forgetting my coffee on my roof

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
This is why babies should not be having babies they are still too damn stupid!

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Wow, makes Britney seem like a solid mom lol

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
How the fk do you forget you have a baby on top of your car?

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
ht-catalina-clouser-mugshot-jt-120603-wblog.jpg

pic of the moron

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
wOw what a dumb bitch!!
one time i did forget my protein shake ontop of my car while going to school and didn't realize until it fell off after a couple seconds when i started driving.. luckily it spilled on the ground;\ sad day

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic