Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

MMA Fighter Stops A Robbery !!!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
that was fing awesome. he blasted the first guy with a good kick. lmao. bet they never saw that coming

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
awesome video! funny how the partners in crime didn't lift a finger for their fellow thieves. Yeah, we'll share the loot, but I'm not doing shit as you get your ass kicked.. LOL

I love to see the bad guys having their ass handed to them!

Lonat

Lonat

Sep 2, 2014
The element of surprise. Would've turned out differently if they saw the attack coming. It's a good watch. There's another video of a failed robbery to an alleged female MMA fighter which is also funny.

Here it is /watch?v=mtIfwnDnjiM

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Having studied all forms of combat (40 years martial arts) also active in desert storm - most people aren't great fighters . All modern art forms are merely that . A sport , confined by rules training within those confines. Many times the martial artist gets seriously injured . I see a very different picture when I watch . As a child I referred to it as martial arts. After serving and traveling the country and world. I honestly can't tolerate movies or MMA . I guess if tradition , fitness and trophy are important then it's great . However training for the ring or tournament has no similiarity as training to battle multiple people too survive . Even the so called , " modern street " stuff is too corrupt and misleading . It's easy for a trained fighter to take on an untrained punk .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic