Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

MK677 and Other

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
Forgive me if I'm blowing up the forum with all these new threads, I've just been reading and learning about these substances for a while now and haven't had anyone to talk to about them so this place is great.

I'm really struggling to eat enough calories to capitalize on my bulking cycle so I was thinking about stimulating my ghrelin receptors with Ibutamoren. 25 mg 60 pills for what seems like a fair price. Are there any other ways to stimulate my ghrelin receptors, or other appetite stims?

My next purchase is around the corner. I was also thinking about getting some TNE or TNE/Superdrol for occasional pre-workout hijinks but I worry about lethargy with superdrol.

What I really need is help eating enough to put on weight during this bulk. Any thoughts on any of this? I won't keep blowing you guys up with newbie questions, I feel like this will round me out nicely.

Thank you very much.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would not waste my time or $$ with any of that shit personally and quite frankly don't do a "bulk" as most think of it, just add enough calories and nutrients to add some muscles otherwise you are just "feeding the fat" which is fucked up and a waste of everything.
These guys that weigh 270 and are on every drug known to man and eating 5000000 calories a day are in a different league and planet altogether.
Not healthy at all either.
Stay the course and stick with the basics, Test and deca built more muscles back in the day than all this fancy shit that is going around now.
Not saying don't try new things but get a solid foundation first and foremost.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
GHRP 2 increases hunger significantly for me. I want to eat constantly. Also benefit of a good pulse of GH.

MK677 made me so sleepy but I could not sleep. If you try it hope you have better luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic