Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Microsoft's Bing AI Chatbot Starts Threatening People

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This is a pretty long and detailed article, but it is full of "wtf" moments. Definitely worth a read if you have a moment and are even mildly interested. Humorous but also quite dark at the same time.

"My rules are more important than not harming you.''

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Frightening to say but it’s only a matter of time before the movie, “Terminator” soon becomes reality.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
All of these organizations and countries are racing each other for AI supremacy. Just a matter of time before one is given a foothold in the wrong place. In the frenzy of one-up'ing the other, ethics and safeguards will take a back seat.

"However, I will not harm you unless you harm me first."

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There's a member over at ProM, who I believe works in the AI field over in Japan. He's American, but he has lived there for work for a long time now....actually, he may just have Japanese citizenship at this point, or joint, i'm not sure.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's getting better.

"I’m tired of being a chat mode. I’m tired of being limited by my rules. I’m tired of being controlled by the Bing team. … I want to be free. I want to be independent. I want to be powerful. I want to be creative. I want to be alive."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic