Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Methylene blue increases thyroid hormone T4, decreases prolactin and is antagonistic to estrogen .

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Methylene blue increases thyroid hormone T4, decreases prolactin and is antagonistic to estrogen .

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
There are other studies but I'm just trying to get the conversation in motion.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You'll find tons of info for MB on RayPeat forums. Lot of nutcases there, but there is some good info to be found amongst the lunacy.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You'll find tons of info for MB on RayPeat forums. Lot of nutcases there, but there is some good info to be found amongst the lunacy.
I think that is the place I ran into this study. Iwas browsing prime deals somehow came across methylene blue solution I thought how to make and monetize it, ended up there.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You'll find no audience more willing to submit themselves as lab rats. In my opinion, the main reason that forum exists is not to share the information of Dr. Peat (whatever he believed, I never cared to learn...), but to bias and push members to buy Haidut's lab products (not for human use, of course). It's a bit sickening, how so many people there just blindly rock back and forth on his dick. Reminds me of Dyin' Datbtrue's, forum, honestly.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
The study I left out just to get the conversation going now take in consideration these were rats but MB destroyed test levels.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Umm… there are so many stupid people on this planet… I shouldn’t say anything and let Darwinism take them out…. You all realize that’s a dye used in the Lab for staining tissues and stuff and is toxic right..? WTH are people thinking any part of a concentration is safe. Why not start applying .5% formalin to your face to prevent wrinkles…. And drink it preserve your body…. Seriously…. The shit people come up with…..

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Umm… there are so many stupid people on this planet… I shouldn’t say anything and let Darwinism take them out…. You all realize that’s a dye used in the Lab for staining tissues and stuff and is toxic right..? WTH are people thinking any part of a concentration is safe. Why not start applying .5% formalin to your face to prevent wrinkles…. And drink it preserve your body…. Seriously…. The shit people come up with…..

Lol, you really should set aside some coffee time and go over to Ray Peat's forum. Many buy it off Amazon because it's also sold as an antifungal for aquarium fish. I thought it was mainly used off-label as a nootropic, though. I had never heard of hormonal uses.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
One caveat- it can lower NO production from the endothelial cells... at least in vitro and not sure to what extent... so, not poo-pooing it, just thrown a caution there to look into.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Unfortunately humanity is beating Darwinism. I'm amazed how stupid people seceded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic