Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Low-fat diets and testosterone in men

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yep. One of the reasons natty guys have problems during contest prep.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I like fat and rather not even think of no fat in take

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I look better, improved CBC and lipids taking in copious dietary fats and low to as low as I can carbs. Carbs, especially high glycemic wreck my cholesterol faster than anything.

As a matter of fact staying under 30g carbs my blood was top of but in range for the first ever while ON test.

Does keto reduce hemoglobin?

The ketogenic group appears to have slightly lower red blood cell (RBC) counts, significantly lower hemoglobin, and hematocrit, as well as significantly smaller mean corpuscular volume (MCV) and mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH) indices.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I look better, improved CBC and lipids taking in copious dietary fats and low to as low as I can carbs. Carbs, especially high glycemic wreck my cholesterol faster than anything.

As a matter of fact staying under 30g carbs my blood was top of but in range for the first ever while ON test.

Does keto reduce hemoglobin?

The ketogenic group appears to have slightly lower red blood cell (RBC) counts, significantly lower hemoglobin, and hematocrit, as well as significantly smaller mean corpuscular volume (MCV) and mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH) indices.
Even in the off season, my carbs never go higher than 250 grams a day. I found no benefit from running higher carbs. Granted if I would have ran insulin, it may have been different, but I only get fat when I push my carbs up. No additional muscle growth pushing the carbs up. I just push the protein up to 400 grams a day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic