Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Kigtropin 100iu powder

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Just save about $10000 and buy real pharma from a very trusted source

The difference is prove is huge 15 or 16 iu from pharmacy is about 130 140 us $ thats why im not sure of this gh

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Not sure Bro. Hgh is so often bunk depending on your source.. I used a source, that was pretty damn good IMO.. I bought a FB kit,(blue tops) & they had to bunk. I had NO sides no matter how much I ran! Legit pharmaceutical you would think safe but there are counterfeiters out there !

Yep thats right thats why im not sure of it but its relatively cheaper than the pharmacy one i know we have the 15 or. 16 iu pen 130 to 140 us $ per pen

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The grammar and butchering of words in this thread is driving me nuts!!!

Firas, tell us exactly what you have, if u have GH already, how do you plan to run it, your goals, a Lil bit about yourself etc. People here are willing to help you, just need as much info as possible, to steer you in the right direction.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I would hazard a guess that this fellow is not from around here Raiden. We are an international culture.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Not sure Bro. Hgh is so often bunk depending on your source.. I used a source, that was pretty damn good IMO.. I bought a FB kit,(blue tops) & they had to bunk. I had NO sides no matter how much I ran! Legit pharmaceutical you would think safe but there are counterfeiters out there !

You can't go by sides . For 8 years straight I got my hgh free as payments for doing , " work " lol I've used multiple sources human grade etc etc , this was before the recent farce with generics . Never once got sides . However best condition ever, will never cycle aas without hgh .

I'm am with ya lately past couple years they went down the tubes . Some sources say all generics are bunk and they claim people get good serum results from good peptides used. I think you got to find source that really knows his stuff and U.S. Connected . To me it's about faith in your source . Never with any drug do I guage by side effects. When you see s doc and get scripts for something do you seek relief of symptoms / progress or wether or not you get sides ?? Results and experience are your only measures

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
You can't go by sides . For 8 years straight I got my hgh free as payments for doing , " work " lol I've used multiple sources human grade etc etc , this was before the recent farce with generics . Never once got sides . However best condition ever, will never cycle aas without hgh .

I'm am with ya lately past couple years they went down the tubes . Some sources say all generics are bunk and they claim people get good serum results from good peptides used. I think you got to find source that really knows his stuff and U.S. Connected . To me it's about faith in your source . Never with any drug do I guage by side effects. When you see s doc and get scripts for something do you seek relief of symptoms / progress or wether or not you get sides ?? Results and experience are your only measures

Yea, I've heard so many other ppl's experience saying they get tingling in hands & fingers, corporal tunnel, etc. when that run high. Heard always taper up... ????
Like tabs... Many have distinct taste, Xanax, prednisone, (tastes absolutely horrible!!!) many UGLY labs make tabs I can barely tell apart & none taste horrible nor very different?? Not to get off topic, but can you explain both??? If I'm missing something plz enlighten me... I'd shot you my sources but that not allowed.... Can say used Geneza, biochem, eurochem, vermodgie, Z-labs, dragon-pharma...?to name a few...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic