AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that is sick and wrong! i cant believe what some people do :(

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Regarding Joe Paterno, he reported what he was told up the chain, "up the chain" did an informal investigation which cleared Sandusky, and at that point Joe-Pa had done the right thing and it was out of his hands. Should he have said "No, your informal investigation was wrong and now I'm going to file a report with LE which will DESTROY Sandusky's reputation and life whether he is guilty or innocent"? No way. A decade later and now there SEEMS to be overwhelming evidence that Sandusky is a piece of shit, but hindsight is 20/20. Joe did what he needed to do and DIDN'T do what would have possibly stopped this earlier but COULD have also ruined an innocent man's life.

NOTE: I am not defending Sandusky, I am defending Joe-Pa. I know that Sandusky is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and I try to respect that, but all signs are pointing to him being a worthless excuse for human being, much less a leader, mentor, coach, etc.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I like Paterno too but in all honesty he did the very least... the minimum. Concerns over a damaged reputation to the school was probably in play IMO. But in the end, these things always bring more damage when it comes out. SAD: are you saying that there was a complete investigation and that Paterno followed up to ensure there was no wrong-doing? I haven't read this. IMO, if all he did was pass the info to his superior and walk away, he may have fulfilled his legal obligation but not his moral one.

And how could there have been a COMPLETE investigation if the superior, the AD, failed to report the incident to authorities?!

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Listening to ESPN reports out of Happy Valley it sounds like it's only a matter of days before Paterno goes down. It's sad for a legend like that to go down that way but IMO it's the right thing based solely on what I read. It's all very sad. Mostly for the victims.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Paterno is out... fired... and rightfully so IMO. Below is the grand jury document and it is pretty sick.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011/1107/espn_e_Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf

Couldn't agree more IronI. This idiot KNEW ABOUT and COVERED UP a FUCKIN CHILD MOLESTOR!!! Whats even worse if you had an entire group of protestors rioting because he was fired!! He was a good coach so who cares about the child molesting thing????? Its just a shame that the parents of the 10yr old that was molested didn't show up with a gun and cause a real riot on those losers protesting!!

Sorry but this gets NO MERCY in my opinion!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
PSU will be paying out millions of dollars in settlements in the very near future... but the money doesn't make up for the damage done to those boys.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
You got that right on both counts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic