Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

iPhone vs. Samsung Galaxy

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I have a Galaxy S the first model i believe, and it does everything i need it to. Im able to download free music with different apps, something you cant do on iphone (correct me if im wrong). When im elligible to upgrade im getting the SG3 or Galaxy Note. There is nothing apple has that would make me switch, plus i hate how they come out with something then 6 months later have a newer version.

Apple has anual releases for the iPhone. The newest best android phone comes out about every 6 months.

The biggest pro of apple is that they don't seem to EOL their shit. The newest os seems to always be available years after a phone's release.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was a long time Android user. Switched to the iPhone and would never go back. Hardware be damned, the OS is what makes the iPhone better IMO. Also if you own any other Apple product (iPad, Mac ect.) Getting the iPhone is a no brainier because of the integration. If on the other hand you are the type that just likes to brag about the specs of his phone (like anyone really gives a shit) or you want a huge screen to make up for a small penis, then by all means choose the Android device. Just my 2 cents.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I was a long time Android user. Switched to the iPhone and would never go back. Hardware be damned, the OS is what makes the iPhone better IMO. Also if you own any other Apple product (iPad, Mac ect.) Getting the iPhone is a no brainier because of the integration. If on the other hand you are the type that just likes to brag about the specs of his phone (like anyone really gives a shit) or you want a huge screen to make up for a small penis, then by all means choose the Android device. Just my 2 cents.
I do 90% of my web browsing from my phone. Screen size is important.

I am not a stock android user tho. I'm always on a custom ROM.

I also disagree about the interface. I use the back button on my phone a lot. The "back" is in a different location in damn near every iPhone app. It's a real pain in the dick to multitask.

Plus iPhone internet is soooo slow. The new one is supposed to (finally) get a 4g radio.

Additionally I like being able to easily swap my battery for a fresh one when its dead from all the forums I'm surfing.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I do 90% of my web browsing from my phone. Screen size is important.

I am not a stock android user tho. I'm always on a custom ROM.

I also disagree about the interface. I use the back button on my phone a lot. The "back" is in a different location in damn near every iPhone app. It's a real pain in the dick to multitask.

Plus iPhone internet is soooo slow. The new one is supposed to (finally) get a 4g radio.

Additionally I like being able to easily swap my battery for a fresh one when its dead from all the forums I'm surfing.

All good points. As for 4g I don't have it here and will most likely not be getting it here for a few years, so for me its a non-issue. I honestly do very little web browsing from my iPhone. Maybe to look something up really fast but thats about it. I have never had a problem with battery life, in fact I'll get about 28 hours of normal use on full charge. If I do I have a charger in my car and at home so no issues there either. But hey, thats why there is more than one kind of phone.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Galaxy for the win hadthe sg 2 upgraded to the iPhone4 and damn near immediately returned it for the sg 3. Hated damn near everything about the iPhone, probably one of the most over rated phones I had ever had.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have the I phone 4s and found it more reliable compared to my previous Samsung phones.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Battery life is my main love with the iPhone 4. My mans got the new galaxy and we took our phones off charge about three minutes apart. I used mine more than he did his and mine still lasted longer.

Fuck bells and whistles... I got enough of them - I want longevity for those boring trips to the DMV

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have the I phone 4s and found it more reliable compared to my previous Samsung phones.

Yup

Fuck bells and whistles... I got enough of them - I want longevity for those boring trips to the DMV

Yup

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I'm glad you guys just come out and say it. Im sick of people putting on their snootiest voice and saying things like " there are things you can only do on an iPhone" if you are okay with its limitations and like it then it is a good phone. I like the build quality. Well except the digitizer, you would think they would put some tougher glass in there already.

Also if any of you android guys like the style of the ios look into the. MIUI rom. You should be pleased.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm glad you guys just come out and say it. Im sick of people putting on their snootiest voice and saying things like " there are things you can only do on an iPhone" if you are okay with its limitations and like it then it is a good phone. I like the build quality. Well except the digitizer, you would think they would put some tougher glass in there already.

Also if any of you android guys like the style of the ios look into the. MIUI rom. You should be pleased.

I didn't know you were into custom roms.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic