What's New?

increase or no

• Thread starter ironhardempress
  • Start Date
ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
I am just completing week 3 of my first time ever using Primobolan (or any steroid, for that matter) I did a lot of research before deciding to embark upon this experiment. I have been working out for a long time (well, all my life actually, but just started body-building last year). I have been pinning 50 mg once a week. I have read that up to 100 mg can be beneficial, but can't decide if I should increase to that or not. I plan to use the Primo for 10 weeks in total. If i increase to 100 mg, i would decrease to 50 mg for the last 2 or 3 weeks. thoughts on this? I have had no ill side effects. I work hard in the gym 6 days a week and i eat clean, but I feel like I am a bit stronger and more..solid? Also, my skin feels nice. Just FYI I still take birth control--low dosage--to replace the estrogen and progesterone I am not producing anymore (my age dictates this pretty much). thoughts on increasing it? Or should i jsut stay where i am. I have no plans to compete until next year.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Do the dosage E5D instead of E7D if that's what you're doing. You don't need to decrease the dose at the end of the cycle - you can, but there's physical / hormonal reason to do it. 100 mg is a good typical dose. The lower dose may be helping minimize the sides, however primo really takes ~ 5 weeks to get to "full" effect. Sides you might see over time: hair loss, voice change (or at least scratchy voice) and pretty typical is increase in clitoral size & sensitivity. Possibly some acne / bacne and possibly high blood pressure (e.g. nose bleeds or tension headaches) - this is really more about dosage and how sensitive you are / your normal BP response. If you are not in a rush, I would say feel free to stay at 50 mg and just get the feel for the whole thing. Since it's your first cycle, you don't have any experience w/ the sides. Most people start w/ anavar, which is pretty mild and doesn't affect hair & voice change, so when you're dealing w/ the potential for more aggressive sides, it really comes down to what you are comfortable dealing w/. The higher dose will probably produce those sides I mentioned. The lower dose may / may not. Over time you will just have to see what results.

Just because you can expect increased blood pressure and screwy lipid profile - I would recommend supplementing w/ CoQ-10 & Red Yeast Rice. I'd also include acidophilus, which i'd recommend for any steroid cycle because all of them (as well as "estrogen blockers - nolvadex or arimidex / aromasin) can promote yeast infections. No need to deal w/ those if you don't need to.

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
thank you for the advice. I will proly just stick with 50 mg and see how things go. I will monitor my BP. Only sides Ive noticed are increased sex drive (not that i needed any help in THAT department, LOL!) and scratchy voice, but I've had a sinus/cold thing going on so that may be part of it too. I will have a blood panel done after as well--i have that done every Spring anyway. I'm worried about the hair loss--In late 2014 i went through a bad divorce and some of my hair fell out and never grew back like it should.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
thank you for the advice. I will proly just stick with 50 mg and see how things go. I will monitor my BP. Only sides Ive noticed are increased sex drive (not that i needed any help in THAT department, LOL!) and scratchy voice, but I've had a sinus/cold thing going on so that may be part of it too. I will have a blood panel done after as well--i have that done every Spring anyway. I'm worried about the hair loss--In late 2014 i went through a bad divorce and some of my hair fell out and never grew back like it should.

You can use Nizoral (1% or 2%) shampoo or Nioxin shampoo every 3rd day to help combat DHT-driven hairloss. Even if you do experience hairloss, when the compound clears your system, it grows back.

But like I said, you're not in any rush so IMO there's no point getting aggressive w/ the compound when you're sort of testing the waters to see how your body responds & what you get out of it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic