Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I just dont get it - gym RANT

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I did not know this was the second time. RR's suggestion works....after the forearm shiver.
-CC-

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Fuck that .Slowly wrap your hand around his skinny punk ass neck and slam him against a wall.Then calmly tell him that is his one warning and you dont fucking play!

Ditto since he's a habitual offender.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I am a fan of one of two things......throat chop or a choke hold....nothing says your my bitch like a good choke hold....i knowcked one of my friends out with one fucking around many years ago lol....

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Def a thread hijack here, lol...

So to get back on topic- clearly Get Some is one of the folks mentioned that lacks focus in the gym- because if he focused, he would be big enough that this douche would not DARE breathe near his girl!

Totally kidding GS, lol... In all seriousness, dude should be addressed about his behavior and considering him a "friend" of any kind should cease... I used to date this hot chick in college that used to let her thong rise above the top of her jeans and a fucker I was friendly with snapped her thong string when he thought I wasnt looking at a bar we were at... He had to go to the doctor the next day when he sobered up and walked with a limp for a few days...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have a friend who is 6'3" and weighs 135 lbs....if he was black he would look like a microphone stand. he took dbol for 4 weeks and kept with his normal diet and wondered why he went up in strength but kept no muscle that he thought he gained. I told him that if you don't eat, dbol just becomes backpumpdrol.... still afraid to shake his hand without worrying about breaking something. Worst of all the dude (supposedly my friend) was hittin on my girl recently at the bar. Went so far as to tell her that he "would put a ring on it" and when he wakes up in the morning there's a "tent in his room" cuz he was thinking about her while dreaming. She told me all this and laughed. She said the thought of even seeing him naked grossed her out and if she wanted to she could just go on a safari in Somalia or something.

Am I in the wrong thinking that I really want to hurt this guy? I mean, who says that kinda shit to someone they know has a bf who also happens to be their "friend". I mean, seriously this just happened and I'm still heated about it. I've been feeling almost sick at work today to think that someone would actually have the nerve to do such a thing. Sorry for the slight hijack, guess I should have made a separate thread.

Im liking the choking him out shit, choking as they say in forensics is a sign of it being ALOT more personal, and usually that works both ways....I think he will get the point as things begin to blur and fade to black.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
nothing says ur my bitch like a good choke hold. make him pass out then drop him on the floor and walk away.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Just a little note for anyone interested...if you hold it long enuff they will lose bowel and bladder control...just an added bonus.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic