Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

How high has your test level been and how did you feel?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You mention something along the lines of "he could have done double this in his prime before he was 40". Seems to undermine your claim that test levels peak at 40. I could go on and on with examples of how physical, sexual, and mental performance decline well before the age of 40, but it seems that it would be futile. There will always be an article or "study" that shows the opposite of whatever you believe. I'm past the point of going back and forth with studies. Let's agree to disagree.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I remember my test level was 1499> that was the cap(was probably more), i was taking a good amount of test

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
You mention something along the lines of "he could have done double this in his prime before he was 40". Seems to undermine your claim that test levels peak at 40. I could go on and on with examples of how physical, sexual, and mental performance decline well before the age of 40, but it seems that it would be futile. There will always be an article or "study" that shows the opposite of whatever you believe. I'm past the point of going back and forth with studies. Let's agree to disagree.

LOL SAD if you read the article it is not my claim brother. I believe what it means by "PEAK" means just that. It means that is the age that it starts to decline. of course each person is different . Jack Lalanne trained with weights until the day he died. He only had a few more years to be an entire century old (100 years old) that is a long time to live. Look at his picture in wikipedia from 1947 bro. I dont word things exactly how I am thinking. I agree with you I was just stating what a study shows. I believe not a single person should even think about touching aas until atleast 25 and with the experience of knowing how to diet, train correctly,warm up, stretch etc because there test levels are just beginning to level out.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
highest mine every was 1669ng and i felt like a million dollars--im also 37 so that had lots do with it

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
It is not safe to say an 18 year old has higher test levels then a 30 or 40 year old. How do I explain this so it makes sense. Ok you go through puberty and you JUST START to produce testosterone. An 18 year olds test levels are not necessarily higher because there testicles are just growing and producing test. Really the amount of test a person produces has to do with the pituitary gland sending the LH signal to the testicles to produce it. If you are training at 25 years old your body hypothetically needs more test to grow and get strong as it does rest and food but thats another subject. Of course at 40 you have 20 extra years of wear and tear on the body which you can do some harm in that 20 years. your bones get easier to break as you get older as well. This does not mean that your test levels are far more inferior to an 18 year olds test levels. In fact, It is possible that a 40 year old that has trained his whole life to be just healthy not jacked and on gear etc. can have higher levels then an 18 year old. I dont really scientifically know how to explain it except to use my brother as an example. He did not hit puberty til he was almost 18 years old. He had no leg hair not armpit hair not pubic hair and I was 13 with hair growing on my body. He was a late bloomer but he probably did not reach his stride as far as growth of muscle is concerned until he was 21-22 years old. Respectfully,Wake

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
All I know is my first cycle was when I was 19 and I put on 30 lbs in 30 days and kept it. I still have the 3 finger claw marks for that. That was back when Dan Duchaine was saying total gear should be 2g a week and Deca was the holy grail. We didnt know anything about half lifes then and 500mg of Sust every 10 days was recommended, so I stacked Deca, Primo, Adrol, Halo to get up to the magic 2g. Nowadays I hate anything with prop esters, 19 nors and harsh orals, but damn I was a walking hard on with retard strength. If I knew now what I knew then.........

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have a friend who will start hrt at 27 years old.never done steroids,drugs always looked after himself food wise and always exercised.test levels will vary from individuals but can some one explain to me how a young guy like my friend has low test.im thinking it could be hereditary or is it a medical condition.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I have a friend who will start hrt at 27 years old.never done steroids,drugs always looked after himself food wise and always exercised.test levels will vary from individuals but can some one explain to me how a young guy like my friend has low test.im thinking it could be hereditary or is it a medical condition.

I was reading an article about this not long ago i saved some stuff to my PC:

Dysfunction of the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain that produces many important hormones).
Chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer.
Alcoholism.
Chronic kidney failure.
Hemochromatosis (too much iron in the body).
Inflammatory diseases such as sarcoidosis (a condition that causes inflammation of the lungs).
Medications, especially hormones used to treat prostate cancer and corticosteroid drugs.
Injury, infection, or loss of the testicles.
Chronic illness.
Genetic abnormalities such as Klinefelter's Syndrome (extra X chromosome).
Stress.
Cirrhosis of the liver.
Obesity (especially abdominal).

I hope This helps your friend as to things to look at. Respectfully,Wake

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
as far as on cycle, i'm not sure, because it would just show >1500ng/dl.

But for normal range and back to the argument about having T level peak at 40...for me, my natty T level at age 35 were around 800. By age 38 my T level was in the 50's. I realize that I am a sample size of 1, but I know several other bros who had higher T levels before 40. As I recall from the studies and included graphs I've seen, T levels generally peak around age 25-30, and begin a slow decline after that.

What's more interesting to me is that the "normal range" for levels varies widely depending on which lab is doing the test. Also more interesting and probably ties into the varying ranges between labs is that the normal range has steadily decreased over the decades. Which ties right into the fact that we are largely becoming bigger fucking pussies over time.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

could be lots of possible reasons bro. It could take a lot of testing to find out why, and they may never be able to determine for sure the cause.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic