AuthBoss
What's New?

Hit a ball 10 more feet with Var?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Male, why does it matter.

On spot RR, also because the incidence of KS is 5-10 times higher in males. Dadgum thinking about it, I don't recall ever seeing a patient with KS that was female, unless they had a metabolic disturbance, such as the parathyroid gland or the bone itself.

Regs
jim

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Male, why does it matter.

What RR said, I have a female friend that takes 20mg/var ED. Your dose is low and definitely not causing kidney stones. You need to read up more on what you are doing. A few beers and var isn't gonna give you kidney stones.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
LOL... I wasn't going to be a hypocrit... I was going to say ... Fuk var... winstrol and test would be better... and I say winstrol because dbol would add too much weight and slow him down in the field... winstrol would keep him light and tight... just be careful on those joints...and get your pct in order BEFORE you get started...Also... you need to get your cycle timed with the season as well... you dont want to peak too early and end the season weak or too late and miss the good part...Maybe even throw in some EQ to keep your wind up and help the joints... with proper training and batting practice you will be adding more than 10 feet... and get a good triple wall bat.

Triple wall? haha, you've been out of the game for a long time fella.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I run var at 100 to 120mg per day. That's not going to damage your liver. Its not going to cause kidney stones either. You either didn't have kidney stones (did you get an ultrasound or piss them out?) or it was just the back pumps making you think your kidneys hurt.

Taurine doesn't help back pumps. That's made up stuff on the boards. Taurine helps when running clen because it depletes your taurine and you get cramps.

Back pumps come from a pump/tightness in the glutes. Get a lacrosse ball and sit on it into the upper outer quadrant of your buttcheeks. Roll around and when you find a tight spot start working the ball into the area. Then do some glute stretches. Check youtube for how to stretch dat ass.

I will say though, now that you know you are physically capable of meeting your goals with gear, you should know that you can now take yourself to that point without the gear. Squats, deads and benchpress with 60% of your one rep max for 10 doubles with short rest. Be explosive as possible. I mean crank the reps out as hard and fast as you can. That will get you the explosive power to kick up the bat speed.

I hadn't played baseball for years but got an invite to play softball last summer. I was demolishing the ball with ease. Unfortunately at 270lbs and training hard 3 x per week I couldn't field the ball for shit lol...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I run var at 100 to 120mg per day. That's not going to damage your liver. Its not going to cause kidney stones either. You either didn't have kidney stones (did you get an ultrasound or piss them out?) or it was just the back pumps making you think your kidneys hurt.

Taurine doesn't help back pumps. That's made up stuff on the boards. Taurine helps when running clen because it depletes your taurine and you get cramps.

Back pumps come from a pump/tightness in the glutes. Get a lacrosse ball and sit on it into the upper outer quadrant of your buttcheeks. Roll around and when you find a tight spot start working the ball into the area. Then do some glute stretches. Check youtube for how to stretch dat ass.

I will say though, now that you know you are physically capable of meeting your goals with gear, you should know that you can now take yourself to that point without the gear. Squats, deads and benchpress with 60% of your one rep max for 10 doubles with short rest. Be explosive as possible. I mean crank the reps out as hard and fast as you can. That will get you the explosive power to kick up the bat speed.

I hadn't played baseball for years but got an invite to play softball last summer. I was demolishing the ball with ease. Unfortunately at 270lbs and training hard 3 x per week I couldn't field the ball for shit lol...

Hahaha this made me laugh. The thought of your giant ass playing the field is going to make me laugh all day. Also, the look of fear that the poor pitcher who had to underhand a softball to you from 40' away must have been priceless. Was he tossing the ball and hitting the deck?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hahaha this made me laugh. The thought of your giant ass playing the field is going to make me laugh all day. Also, the look of fear that the poor pitcher who had to underhand a softball to you from 40' away must have been priceless. Was he tossing the ball and hitting the deck?

on one of the pitches I smashed it right back into his face. I felt bad about that.

The fielding was just bad. Ground ball coming right to me. I would attempt to bend over and grab it but would just give up. Just pathetic.

Cohopk

Cohopk

Dec 7, 2013
Haha, thanks for everyone’s feed back. I did pass a stone, it defiantly was KS. I am looking into further, more blood work and ultrasounds on its way. Stay tuned....

One thing that has come up and I talked with someone who is experienced with gear is that the “Var” that I think I have, could be cut with something else? I have no clue?? I have sent one of my pills off to be analyzed. Its blue, oval and the bottle looks authentic. The company looks authentic? Stay tuned for that as well.

I have stopped taking for two reasons. First that pain was bad; it wasn’t my first KS in my life so I know from experience exactly what it was and before I start up again I want to make sure I’m healthy and that I have more protection for my liver. Secondly when we win nationals, I do want to celebrate!!!. And if drinking on orals is a no no then I have to consider that!
Anyways thanks not bashing me too hard and I will post updates

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Haha, thanks for everyone’s feed back. I did pass a stone, it defiantly was KS. I am looking into further, more blood work and ultrasounds on its way. Stay tuned....

One thing that has come up and I talked with someone who is experienced with gear is that the “Var” that I think I have, could be cut with something else? I have no clue?? I have sent one of my pills off to be analyzed. Its blue, oval and the bottle looks authentic. The company looks authentic? Stay tuned for that as well.

I have stopped taking for two reasons. First that pain was bad; it wasn’t my first KS in my life so I know from experience exactly what it was and before I start up again I want to make sure I’m healthy and that I have more protection for my liver. Secondly when we win nationals, I do want to celebrate!!!. And if drinking on orals is a no no then I have to consider that!
alot of times var is faked with winny and dbol mix

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
But for me, I’m just barley on the best team in Canada and I want to stay on the team and be a big part of it! This is a massive goal I set years ago and I finally made it and I don’t want to look back wondering what else I could have done. We all have goals and this is mine!

Respect to you sir. Leave no stone unturned. :cool:

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Yes UHC... it has been a while...What is the status quo now on bats? AS for the OP... what we have here is a fine case of placebo... you sir are getting nothing from those doses of var... (please dont argue the point... you simply not getting anything from those doses of var)... If I thought it would be OK to run winstrol without test I would have said so in the first place... NO! You dont need to run winstrol by itself... like another said... use the search finction and get that PCT ready. The kidney stones are simply coincidental... not var induced.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yes UHC... it has been a while...What is the status quo now on bats? .

Been composite bats since 2001.

However depending on the association (USSSA, ASA, NSA or ISA) there are restrictions identified by max flex of the bat. 2 years ago for Utrip, they changed the material and put a new "stamp" on the bat thus prohibiting anything made prior for all tournament play. Those bats are allowed in isa or NSA as of now which are scheduled to change next year.

Some hack leagues still allow those though.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

My kidney stone had me crawling on all four in the ER begging for pain killers, literally. They usually use ultrasound to break it up, an MRI showed mine, it was 6MM. What did it look like when you "passed it"? Obviously if you really had one it was smaller but it wasn't the var. How are you sending in your illegal drug to be "analyzed"? I'm staying tuned for this less than believable story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic