Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

HGH while on HRT

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lets say a guy was on HRT and said guy was dabbling in HGH. How would this effect his test level readings at his test level checkups? Is dropping test 2 weeks before checkup enough to keep test levels low enough so doc doesn't cut said guy off HRT? Or does the HGH effect test levels enough to be a problem?
Anybody have experience or advice for this guy?
Gman

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
My doctor does blood work every three months for my TRT, I was using rips while he did the bloods, it never affected my test levels at all. The only thing that changed was my glucose which I'm always very low, around 83, it went up to 112 which it's still at a normal range. I been doing bloods for the past 6 years every three months as part of my TRT treatment.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
If you doc checks cholesterol levels be careful. My doc once was ready to lower my dose because my HDL had dropped so much, but it was because I was running a lot more test than she knew about, not because of the TRT. So, my Test levels showed up OK, but she got suspicious because of other blood work she had ordered for me.

My blood glucose levels also went up a lot while on HGH. I think a lot of guys glucose levels get much higher on HGH, but they don't know because they do not have a glucometer to measure it.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
When I started TRT I was on gh and my test level ended up being a 69 so it doesn't at all. I have to get another test here shortly and I'm still on I'm just going to stop my prop for 2 weeks and I should be good to go. No worries brother

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If you doc checks cholesterol levels be careful. My doc once was ready to lower my dose because my HDL had dropped so much, but it was because I was running a lot more test than she knew about, not because of the TRT. So, my Test levels showed up OK, but she got suspicious because of other blood work she had ordered for me.

My blood glucose levels also went up a lot while on HGH. I think a lot of guys glucose levels get much higher on HGH, but they don't know because they do not have a glucometer to measure it.
I have access to a glucose meter, Thanks to all for the input. I thought this was the case but with TID to tap for info I figured wth why not throw it out there... For said guy. lol

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
hemocrit and hemoglobin goes up when I use GH.
If your numbers gets high your doc might be less willing to continue treatment.
I suggest that anyone using GH and TRT to donate blood every two.

I dont get off GH before doctor ordered blood test since he never checks for it.
But I do donate blood a week or two before. In my case its a phlebotomy since I can't do the traditional donation.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
hemocrit and hemoglobin goes up when I use GH.
If your numbers gets high your doc might be less willing to continue treatment.
I suggest that anyone using GH and TRT to donate blood every two.

I dont get off GH before doctor ordered blood test since he never checks for it.
But I do donate blood a week or two before. In my case its a phlebotomy since I can't do the traditional donation.

Hey MK, lol with our gentlemanly behavior now. So do you just stop the test before the bloodwork and continue gh as usual? How do you go about getting a phlebotomy, is it self or from a center?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hey MK, lol with our gentlemanly behavior now. So do you just stop the test before the bloodwork and continue gh as usual? How do you go about getting a phlebotomy, is it self or from a center?

You fucking fuck :)
As I might have told you I lived in Europe so I can't donate blood.
Mad cow disease you know.

Did I tell you I lived in Europe? :)

My wife is a nurse so I just have her do it at home.
Normally, I do one donation on a friday then the following friday I do another one.

I use a little more then just HRT dose maybe 300mg a week.
Then I add some GH. usually 3-5iu a day.
If I use GH my hemocrit and hemoglobin goes up much quicker then if I dont.

When I do doctor ordered blood work I usually cut out the test 2-3 weeks before the blood work.
I dont stop the GH since he never test for IGF.

I am really anal about Hemocrit and hemoglobin.
I had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago.
AAS did contribute to that and so did lack of estrogen control.
Its a linear relationship between high hemocrit/hemoglobin and embolisms.
In case someone does not know what pulmonary embolism is, its a blood clot in your lounge.
Its deadly and extremely painful.

Sorry about making it personal in our previous engagement.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You fucking fuck :)
As I might have told you I lived in Europe so I can't donate blood.
Mad cow disease you know.

Did I tell you I lived in Europe? :)

My wife is a nurse so I just have her do it at home.
Normally, I do one donation on a friday then the following friday I do another one.

I use a little more then just HRT dose maybe 300mg a week.
Then I add some GH. usually 3-5iu a day.
If I use GH my hemocrit and hemoglobin goes up much quicker then if I dont.

When I do doctor ordered blood work I usually cut out the test 2-3 weeks before the blood work.
I dont stop the GH since he never test for IGF.

I am really anal about Hemocrit and hemoglobin.
I had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago.
AAS did contribute to that and so did lack of estrogen control.
Its a linear relationship between high hemocrit/hemoglobin and embolisms.
In case someone does not know what pulmonary embolism is, its a blood clot in your lounge.
Its deadly and extremely painful.

Sorry about making it personal in our previous engagement.

Lol, I thought they turned you down because they found the asshole gene or something!! :) No problems , things get a lil testy at times, true sign of men is the ability to put the lil stuff behind.
Your protocol is pretty much spot on mine, I'm a bit lower at 250 and 2-4 iu's. Excellent info on the blood a def interest. It sounds you are donating \home phlebotomy weekly, what are the quantities if you dont mind me asking? Embolisms are scary shit, take care MK.

I apologize also, nothing personal, don't know why but sometimes I just pop off lol

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lol, I thought they turned you down because they found the asshole gene or something!! :) No problems , things get a lil testy at times, true sign of men is the ability to put the lil stuff behind.
Your protocol is pretty much spot on mine, I'm a bit lower at 250 and 2-4 iu's. Excellent info on the blood a def interest. It sounds you are donating \home phlebotomy weekly, what are the quantities if you dont mind me asking? Embolisms are scary shit, take care MK.

I apologize also, nothing personal, don't know why but sometimes I just pop off lol

I am not doing it weekly.
I do it every couple of months.
I do 1 pint (basically a full bag) then wait a week and do another one.
I found that just doing one donation wasnt enough for me.
I think my H&H is normally high, adding AAS and GH will kick it up.

My doctor is a hematology doctor.

One day I tell you when I bleed 3 pints of blood inside my leg.

R

rocketman2

Jun 18, 2012
bro where does your T-levels chart out at ? free and total

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic