Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Help Needed With Computer Security?

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
Stumpy has helped me a great deal, very in the know; but Hoodlum how did you learn how to do all the things your talking about? It boggles my mind what some of you can do with a computer; do you all have super high IQ's? rt...

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Nah man no high iq here, I'm pretty much just a spitting image of this guy

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Stumpy has helped me a great deal, very in the know; but Hoodlum how did you learn how to do all the things your talking about? It boggles my mind what some of you can do with a computer; do you all have super high IQ's? rt...

It's really about just diving in and learning.

I have never been computer tech savvy, but last year, I decided to start being so. I built my first PC from the ground up, and I have since maintained it. There was only one time that I had to take it someplace to get fixed, and that's because it was REALLY involved and I had multiple issues going on, masking where the root of the problems were coming from. I worked with the tech regularly so that I knew exactly what he did and how to trouble shoot it. Now I have all kinds of cool diagnostic stuff on my PC, and this particular one I don't do anything except for gaming on. I use a trashy laptop for everything else.

There are lots of great forums for stuff like this too, just like the BBing community, there is a computer community.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
On the topic of internet security, what's a decent VPN for PC and or iPhone usage.

I'm using free avg anti virus, is it still good or should I have something else.

Sorry to hijack

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

No....have you met Turbo?

jk Turbo :D

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
This is crazy that people can see what your doing and even take control of your computer

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic