Samson0692
What's New?

Heads up on True Nutrition 50% off oatmeal/smoothie powders sale

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm almost out of oats right now, and after seeing that Walmart was all empty, I needed to find an alternate route....especially since i'm not heading to Costco until next week, and God knows if they will have any in stock....

Right now at TrueNutrition, if you order $50 of oats and their smoothie powder blends total in the cart, you can use the following code to get 50% off:

TrueHealth

This deal lasts until midnight of March 21st!

I ordered $52 worth of oats (old Fashion and flavored quick oats), and after the code, it cut down to $26 + like 3'ish dollars for 3-5 day shipping.

I figure i'll have a shit ton, and after spending $$$ in gas, it's a great deal, especially if Costco doesn't have any.

Anyway...I figured i'd pass it along for anybody wanting to take advantage of it and having a hard time with the store hysteria.

Again, you have to have at least $50 worth in the cart before being able to apply the code...and it has to be $50 of either oats, smoothie powders, or both. So you can't buy only a pound of oats, and then make up the difference in something like protein powder, lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic