Joannafit
What's New?

Got the new Iwatch

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay, I’ll admit, going from Fitbit to the new iwatch, I’m very impressed. I would have to say, the new updates to workouts is better than Fitbit.

Something else that’s blowing my mind is the blood oxygen monitor. It’s also crazy that when I went for a hike it tells me what it’s at a higher elevation.

Anyone else have one? What are your favorite apps? I’m still new, so if there are musts, let me know

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No, but I am looking at a Panerai Luminor. It tells me what time it is :)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Real men wear the old iWatch.

Signed CFM

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Who’s buying me one for Christmas? Haha I want the new Iwatch myself.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Okay, I’ll admit, going from Fitbit to the new iwatch, I’m very impressed. I would have to say, the new updates to workouts is better than Fitbit.

Something else that’s blowing my mind is the blood oxygen monitor. It’s also crazy that when I went for a hike it tells me what it’s at a higher elevation.

Anyone else have one? What are your favorite apps? I’m still new, so if there are musts, let me know

Now after using the watch for a bit, are you still happy with it?
Been thinking about getting one.
Had several fitbits but I think the quality is shit so Im not buying another one.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Now after using the watch for a bit, are you still happy with it?
Been thinking about getting one.
Had several fitbits but I think the quality is shit so Im not buying another one.

It’s been about a good week and I’m loving it more now. Night and day difference over the Fitbit. It’s feels better on your wrist to. Not bulky or heavy. The workouts and fitness tracking are super nice, heart rate is spot on. I also like how I can just look at an email, respond to a text, or news notification without having to look at my phone. I downloaded an app called AutoSleep that I love seeing in the morning. One thing I will say is that you have to put it on the charger every day for about 30 mins. I turned off the auto on to preserve battery. Now when I put it on the charger in the AM, battery is at 60%. LOL... I know a lot, but def really neat and cool watch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic