Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

GH Dosing Protocols - Which and why

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
So your saying take a shot of GH and then hop on a treadmill will cause the body to burn fat more efficiently? Do you feel this effect will work with a female or is this based only on make subjects? If scientists state GH levels are low early in the day, why take a dose prior to bed if the body will release its own GH? To some it may appear one is wasting a shot during the pm.

yeah, i do it post workout too FD. I posted progress pics on my other board and people could not get over how quick the fat melted off. I attribute a LOT of this to my timing of the gh around cardio. There are different times to take gh depending on your goals but when your gh rises,especially in the admin site, efa's are released into the bloodstream. So in addition to the systemic fat burning effect, gh causes those efa's to be free floating and if you burn them off with cardio(low intensity) they will not be re-stored on your body.

As for females, yes, i think this dosing works fine. I know that there are a lot of protocols, some very complex, but i think the key is consistency. pick one and run it for an extended period.

As for short circuiting your own endogenous gh release, i think that the amount i take is enough to impact it negatively regardless of timing. So i take half my dose pre-bed to simulate a natural release. The amount released naturally is rather miniscule in comparison to 1-2iu also.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting to hear people speak so highly of GH. I'm presently running the rips at 2.5 IU/day, and while I think they're fine, I have not seen them do anything magical. Not like test/tren/winny over as little as six weeks. I've been running them for about six months now, and while only running 1.5IU/day most of the time.

I run it ED, and I do think that incorporating T3 at low dose ED with it was helpful. I just don't see it as the magic drug, IMO.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Interesting to hear people speak so highly of GH. I'm presently running the rips at 2.5 IU/day, and while I think they're fine, I have not seen them do anything magical. Not like test/tren/winny over as little as six weeks. I've been running them for about six months now, and while only running 1.5IU/day most of the time.

I run it ED, and I do think that incorporating T3 at low dose ED with it was helpful. I just don't see it as the magic drug, IMO.

Its dose dependent. When i took the 10iu 3x a week, the effects were immediate and pronounced. Also, when i run them like currently at 5iu ed, the effects are still very potent. At 1-2iu you are really just improving quality of life etc and fat loss. muscle building imo occurs at the higher doseages where your igf levels are pretty elevated.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Its dose dependent. When i took the 10iu 3x a week, the effects were immediate and pronounced. Also, when i run them like currently at 5iu ed, the effects are still very potent. At 1-2iu you are really just improving quality of life etc and fat loss. muscle building imo occurs at the higher doseages where your igf levels are pretty elevated.

Completely agree. It seems that 4 to 6 iu's is the sweet spot for a starting dose that will genuinely yield respectable gains. 4 to 6 iu's minimum, 7 days a week, for 6+ months, of course this is for losing adipose tissue and gaining slight LBM. Really mass with growth begins at 8 to 10 iu's. Great thread Osiris. I appreciate the info.

N

NovoTR

Sep 5, 2012
Osiris,
When you're using 3x10iu per week. How did your traing look like? Train day 1 take gh igf insulin, day 2 rest, Train day 3 take gh igf insulin Day 4 Rest like this??
What did you do on the 2 days in a row then?
Mon ON
Wen ON
Fri ON

Then what?

Thanks for answering! Cheers

Good morning all,

So over the years i have tried various methods of gh administration and have cataloged results. I think that my opinion these days is that while some protocols are SLIGHTLY better, almost all will produce great results.

Protocol 1 - 5 days on, 2 days off - this protocol was the very first one that i used and i got great results. The first time i used 2iu gh, 1 iu pre fasted cardio in the AM and 1 iu pre-bed. As for results i got i noticed accelerated fat loss, increased 'shape' , lean mass gains. I ran this for about 6 months and absolutely loved it. It started Serostim and Humatrope but when i lost my connect at the time i switched to Jintropin.

Protocol - 2 7 days on, 0 off - this was the second protocol i used andi made the switch because as i researched further, aside from the cost i could find no scientific reason to take 2 days per week off. So i switched to 7 days with the same doseages and protocol as the first protocol. I got even greater results and i ran this for approximately another 6 months. During this time, i added in a low dose of t3 based on my research. The t3 was dosed at 12.5mcg, i am not a huge fan of this compound but after extende3d periods of time on exogenous gh i find that it is necessary.

Protocol 3 -many of you might remember gavin kane and his protocols etc. He preached some mega doses of hormones etc but he had a great protocol involving igf lr3, insulin and gh. It involved splitting your weekly gh dose into 3 doses and then administering them post workout 3 x per week. The science behind this was sound for muscle growth and i decided to try it. I ran it at 15iu 3x per week and in the 6 weeks i ran it along with the insulin and igf i gained 15lbs of lean mass WHILE droipping bodyfat. I tried during the last two weeks to throw some SHIT meals into everything but i COULD NOT gain fat.

Protocol 4 - mega dosing - blast. This protocol is one that i have not had the opportunity to run quite yet. I have been thinking about it as it mimics the growth spurts that are where we achieve REAL growth during our early years. I think this holds a lot of potential but with a lot of the people i have interacted with who have run it, the side effects of taking large amounts of gh outweigh the positive benefits.

I am interested in seeing what you all think of gh in general and what protocols you have all used and the effects you got. One constant that you need to be aware of is, is that ALL of this is contingent upon having quality gh. Not all are created equal. I personally use Riptropin and have found it to be comparable to the HG i have taken over the years. I have the legitimacy confirmed by IGF tests and i have a lab test on a random sample or two i have submitted over the years. I have a friends who lives very close to me and has access to a GC/MS at a large local university.

Here is my formal opinion on gh, it IS the wonder drug that we all hear about it. The problem is that it needs to be taken for extended periods of time and in doses that some consider cost prohibitive. I find that 5iu of gh ed leads to a great amount of growth, a completely different look to the muscles and fat loss that is unparallelled. I think that 2iu is great for fat loss and quality of life along with some fat loss but the larger doseages are much better for muscle growth. \

I look forward to hearing your protocols, the results and learning from you all.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Nice thread.. I have done three different ways.

1. 5/2 using Doc prescribed 2iu in the afternoon after my workout. First time using I did notice some fat loss (but that could have been from diet and exercise), slept better and skin looked better around my eyes.... not sure what that was about.

2. Could not afford the 8 a unit so started buying Jin's and was running 10 iu 4/3 and fair muscle gain for a short time but I think I started getting bunk stuff after that as nothing new to see after the initial kick.

3. I am not running 2iu of hyg. 5/2 (or I should say was going to) just started three days again. I think I am going to try 4iu 5/2 to save a few $$ giving a 2 day rest and I am shooting as soon as I wake up in the morning (4am) before I eat or anything.

From what I have heard, be told and read here 4iu should help with fat loss and maybe help my joints get back feeling better. Added muscle is a benefit but I think if my joints felt better I could lift harder and see that anyway.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I am running Seros and am pretty happy running 3iu 7 days a week. Would 4iu 5 days a week be a better option ? I am old (56) so the benefits have been great.
Thinner skin, better sleep, better muscle shape. Running with 750mg Galenika Test and 300 NPP. Thanks Ken

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
IMO the only reason to take any time off GH is for financial reasons. Run the most you can everyday.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
the whole concept of better gains induced by EOD dosing or 2-3 large doses every week because they allegedly mimic the GH releases during puberty has no backing beyond hypothesizing..

every GH study performed shows that the more taken, the more lean mass gained and bodyfat reduced.

In the handout inside the serostim kits, take a look at the studies that cite where they compare placebo, EOD and ED dosing of GH. There is quantifiable positive advantage to the ED dosing.

Reactions: Dex
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic