Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Getting my strength back slowly but surely!

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
I know it's stupid and childish but having the gym full of these "tough guy" teens really just makes me lift heavier and harder. Today was no different. My brother and I did deadlifts. I did 405 for 15 reps. I just kept going. I felt like I could have done more and more reps but I wanted to be able to walk and possibly bang my wife tonight,lol,so I settled for that. But I'm thinking next week the load and the reps will increase. I've been afraid to hurt my back but I think I'm all healed up after todays workout. I gotta' get the balls to make a video. One day when the gyms quiet.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Strong workout Vin, whatever motivates you brother exploit that shit and smash things :D

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I know it's stupid and childish but having the gym full of these "tough guy" teens really just makes me lift heavier and harder. Today was no different. My brother and I did deadlifts. I did 405 for 15 reps. I just kept going. I felt like I could have done more and more reps but I wanted to be able to walk and possibly bang my wife tonight,lol,so I settled for that. But I'm thinking next week the load and the reps will increase. I've been afraid to hurt my back but I think I'm all healed up after todays workout. I gotta' get the balls to make a video. One day when the gyms quiet.

deadlifts and banging the wife. I like where your head is at.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn dude... Killer deadlifting! Like halo says focus on whatever it is that gets you going and bring that to the gym every day!

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Thanks guys.I try to. My brother is an extremely quiet guy. Almost creepy quiet. Just around people he does not know. I'm very friendly and outgoing. So he's always trying to quiet me down and I'm always trying to get him out of his shell. This transfers onto the gym floor as well. I don't get loud or obnoxious but every now and again I might let out a grunt if I'm actually starting to strain to the point where it just kinda' comes out. My brother never makes a peep. I sometimes wonder if that holds him back from getting that last rep. He just will not get intense. He's strong and he makes good solid lifts without the grunting but is he holding off on those last 1 or 2 because he knows it will make him grunt?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic