Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gains from diet change

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
Hey guys I've been thinking about all the controversy between diet as it pertains to bodybuilding. When, what and how to eat has been a long standing debate with numerous studies performed by many reputable doctors, nutritionist, scientist..etc....Having read many of these studies I have noticed at least to me a seemingly overlooked aspect ..Is it possible that the success from these conflicting studies is not so much in the what the when or the how the subjects of these studies are eating but the diet change itself that invokes the gains they have acquired...Could the reason that some of the subjects have experienced gains with a certain method be due to the fact that its not there bodies are new to the diet...? Opposite that the subjects have not seen gains from a particular method because its already close to or similar to their normal lifestyle..The human body is very adaptive as shown in our own plateaus with our workout..maybe this is also the case with out diets.....I plan on experimenting on myself in the future with this in mind by changing my diet every 12 weeks using all the popular methods of eating ....If there is already info on this theory I would greatly appreciate some insight and if I'm completely full of crap with this please feel free to let me know as well...Ha!...Just thinking out loud here....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic