Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

For shipments that have to pass customs do you use your home address or a PO box

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I was just wondering how you laides and gents handle this. In the past i will use my home address but misspell my name a bit just in case. Over paranoid?. I think for a po box you need to show two forms of id anyway so i dont see the benefit except the fact that you dont have to sign for it.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
We always use the address not a po box, plus when we ship we print everything at home and all we do is drop it off at the post office we dont show id or anything. Never once been asked or had to even use id.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If it's for illegal packages the way to go is to go to a mom and pop type place that caters to mexicans that don't have a permanent address. They're cheap and since most mexicans don't have valid ID's they don't ask a lot of questions providing you can pay for the box. Not to mention they're generally open much later than the post office is and never will call you about a package. So if they do call you know something's up.

Slic.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I was just wondering how you laides and gents handle this. In the past i will use my home address but misspell my name a bit just in case. Over paranoid?. I think for a po box you need to show two forms of id anyway so i dont see the benefit except the fact that you dont have to sign for it.

Changing a few letters in your name isnt fooling anyone.. You never have stuff sent to your home, under any circumstances. Best to have sent to pobox, but preferable in someone elses name. Thats the other issue. Finding someone who doesnt care, and have it sent under their name..Hard to find friends like that..

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Damn post office snoops when they can, the bastards. They totally dug into my last clomid shipment. They practically tore the box apart. Im pretty sure we just asked them to move the package from A to B, not look into it.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have done it both ways a PO box and home as well as a freinds cause he really would rather have stuff sent to his addy(really doesnt care)The PO box allows alot more control for the "LAW" to monitor you picking packages up,And ultimately if its your time to get popped your going to wether you sign use a fake name etc.....If they want you they will get you!
Then the details will get sorted out in the courts.......
my 2 cents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic