Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

fitness mommy

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
thank you...I enjoy reading the threads very informative especially the body building girls..though I choose not to be too muscular I look up to them for results in areas I need improvemnet (MY BUTT)...eveyones does...u have some crew of guys on here too, definitely some Alpha test flowing and its all good..bit I have been around it for a long time...I wont bother the guys to much just the girls... bodybuilding and fitness fomums are my Kindlefire

Ummm...Please feel free to bother me lymbo. Anytime. Seriously. I am always willing to make certain sacrifices on behalf of the female members here. That is just the kind of dedicated member I am......

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Hey now 1Bigun! I was going to offer Ms Lymbo my services! Dang it...

Welcome to TID Ms Lymbo. I must state..nice looking AVY! Looking forward to seeing more of you. (and if you start a log like Ms ATW...your underwear collection as well! Uh..no offense meant nor implied that is!)

Feel free to post up and ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable members here. I have a feeling you'll be an asset to the board.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
Lmao, as you can see,yes lots of alpha test! Welcome to TID!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
thanks for joining, welcome to TID

elizabethwhite

elizabethwhite

TID Lady Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hey Lynda! Welcome....new in the DEN myself.. Great to see you!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
A belated welcome to TID. Nice to have another fit chic on here that goes to show you can be a mom and still hot !!!

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi Lynda, you're a good role model to your girls. I like seeing strong women growing future strong women, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
once again thank you all...lots of great insight...i thought i knew so much? i dont ...@any1uno when i got that butt im work'n on... i will proudly post my undie collection...ON..

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
as usual, I am late to the party LOL...welcome :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic