Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Feedback on Bloodwork

M

muscledad

Sep 1, 2017
39 years old, female, been on TRT dose of Sustenon 30mg every week for 4 weeks, so I should be hitting peak levels right about now. Starting week 5 this weekend. Here are my lab results from two days ago. I've had no side effects other than an enlarged clit and I have noticed strength gains in the gym. My test was on the lower side before. I bodybuild 5-6 days a week and am planning on taking this test base year round both for its theraputic benefits and to keep my gains from the cycles I run. I am hoping to find my sweet spot in regards to dosage.

Total T: 926 ng/dL
Free T: 9.4 pg/ml
DHEA: 176.3 ug/dL
Estradiol: 127.7 pg/ml
Progesterone: .05 ng/ml
SHBG: 63.9 nmol/dL

The free testosterone seems low for how high the total testosterone is. Given the SHBG and the Total Testosterone the Free Testosterone should be around 14 not 9. The amount of Test bound to Albumin must be higher than is typically assumed. I am wondering if there is a lag time with the Free to Total ratio. Are there ways to lower my SHBG that would free up more Test. I read that SHBG levels track with E2 levels. Would lowering my E2 help? I would like to hear from other females who have taken low dose testosterone. How long did it take to notice strength gains and body composition changes? How long did it take to effect your libido and mood? How long did it take for any unwanted side effects to appear? Also, the DHEA is in normal range. Are DHEA levels effected by testosterone levels?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Have you tried nettle root and longjack?...Not saying it will work magic, however, some say it will free bound test up...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You could run something like DIM (diindolylmethane.) For 2-4wks and see if it can "swing" your bound and free test ratios better. Start at 100mg per day and if needed increase up to 200mg/day (for women it's a little high but not for a woman using exogenous testosterone).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic