Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fast food eggs

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Must be a southern thing or somthing cuz I never heard of chic fil a..... Sounds yummy tho.... Ok back to the egg because that came first.

No chick-fil-A in norcal? Bunch of them here in socal. I ate there maybe twice...eh nothing special.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Must be a southern thing or somthing cuz I never heard of chic fil a..... Sounds yummy tho.... Ok back to the egg because that came first.

Been to em in Florida, one here in New England sponsors blood drives and such, I think it is at the mall. Never laid eyes on it- only new england one I know though...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I always wondered what was up with fast food eggs so thanks for posting.... As far as subway goes I don't trust them
For some reason, I always get chicken breast sandwiches when I do eat there but somthing tells me that's not real chicken but some kinda soy cake shaped into a breast, the texture is jus totally fake idk... But I'm deff not touching there eggs...
They use that test tube grown chicken- you know, PETA approved and all...

J/K LOL

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
I work in the poultry industry and I can tell you first hand that Chick Filas standards are second to none. The egg results are not shocking as businesses do a lot of different things to increase their profits.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
just looked at jackin the box ingredients for eggs same as Hardees

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
It doesn't surprise me. I always wondered what I was eating. They call it egg but it sure the hell doesn't look any eggs I've ever cooked. Now I know, although I rarely eat that crap anyway.

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
I prefer whole eggs than that processed stuff.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Been to em in Florida, one here in New England sponsors blood drives and such, I think it is at the mall. Never laid eyes on it- only new england one I know though...

I'm from MASS originally but lived in GA for a couple years, New England needs more Chic Fil-A....they'd kill it. And as far as New England is concerned, we don't have enough planet Smoothie's or smoothie kings around here....had to add that.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm from MASS originally but lived in GA for a couple years, New England needs more Chic Fil-A....they'd kill it. And as far as New England is concerned, we don't have enough planet Smoothie's or smoothie kings around here....had to add that.

There is a chik-fil-a at the mall around me in MA... Greasy stuff... Gives me heartburn but I love that stuff!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic