Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

"Exercise Pill?" - Irisin Hormone

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I thought this article was pretty interesting as far as the discussion of Hormones go. But, really is this a good development? Or will it just teach people to be more lazy in a society of impatience that doesn't value hard work nearly as much as it did in the past? Read the article about Irisin and decide for yourself.

Irisin Hormone Could Lead To 'Exercise Pill'

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Date of availability of this pill? I'll buy the stock and a case, thank you. You make a point tho about enabling laziness but I look at this research as promising for those putting forth effort but sabotaged by pre-diabetes sluggish metabolism, hormone imbalance or just those that need help getting momentum started so they can propel themselves forward. For many struggling with weight, it wouldn't be accurate to call them lazy, they just need a little help. If this gets them to their goal easier or a little faster it's all good.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Date of availability of this pill? I'll buy the stock and a case, thank you. You make a point tho about enabling laziness but I look at this research as promising for those putting forth effort but sabotaged by pre-diabetes sluggish metabolism, hormone imbalance or just those that need help getting momentum started so they can propel themselves forward. For many struggling with weight, it wouldn't be accurate to call them lazy, they just need a little help. If this gets them to their goal easier or a little faster it's all good.

All very good points! Exactly why I post these types of things up for discussion.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
" mice that had been on a three-week jogging regimen"

Am I the only one who found this funny?

IMO a pill will never replace the benefits of a good workout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic