Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

ECA with out the CA?

B

Black lambo

Sep 4, 2018
What if I just do 30mg of Ephedrine a day? Will this do any thing? What about the Ephedrine and Caff with out the asprin? I take it the asprin is to thing the blood.

Wierd question I know lol! - Would I take the 3 pills at the same time or would I crush them up in a pessle and morter (sp) and put them in a empty capsule (if such a thing exists!)

SwarowskiBen

SwarowskiBen

Aug 23, 2018
You can take it without the 'CA but it has a ECA has a synergistic effect where the effect of taking them all together is greater than the sum of their individual parts. So take them together for BEST results.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
just take the A! just kidding. but of course itll do something but as mentioned above, its a known stack of these for a reason.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You will get temporary appetite suppression and some energy.

Why are you avoiding caffeine?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What if I just do 30mg of Ephedrine a day? Will this do any thing? What about the Ephedrine and Caff with out the asprin? I take it the asprin is to thing the blood.

Wierd question I know lol! - Would I take the 3 pills at the same time or would I crush them up in a pessle and morter (sp) and put them in a empty capsule (if such a thing exists!)
Ephedrine and Caffeine both have relatively short half lives so the needs to be dosed two to three times ed.
I've ran ephedrine and caffeine without the aspirin on and off for over a 20 yr period with decent results ( as supps go). I never saw the need for the aspirin and it upsets my stomach. The doses I've used are at least 20mg eph/200mg caff two to three times ed with the ephedrine usually being higher.. 50 to 60 mg each dose. I don't know what type results you'll get with 30mg of Eph spread over 2 or 3 doses, but I'd expect it will be minimal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic