Joannafit
What's New?

Dosage for begginer Deca user

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice job Mike.

Abbey you didn't answer his question about whether you have tried orals like a anavar yet? Just curious of your history.

I have seen a few women get some pretty awesome results at 25 to 50 mg of npp. Just don't be afraid to go heavy and really pick up the volume

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Mike pretty much nailed it. Came in to basically say the same thing.

Just to give you an idea of how some women can be super sensitive, I had my wife on 10mg of var and 2iu of Hgh, which is a pretty safe beginner cycle for a woman. Within 3 weeks she was a bloated mess. Had her stop the var and just continued the Hgh at 1iu and made sure the diet was a little more strict. She dropped 5lbs and gained a couple lbs of muscle. Almost has her abs back now with minimal exercise.

Diet, diet, diet. Can't stress that enough. Good luck!!

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I've never ran Deca but 25mg of NPP. Everyone claims it best due to the short half life but let me be the woman to tell you my experience. I feel like Deca will be similar.
You will have amazing growth and strength gains starting week one. Be FULLY prepared to experience some virilization. It WILL happen. I ran 25m E3d NPP for 9 weeks and 3 months later my voice is just starting to get back to a feminine pitch and I still can not yell. I have to SHAVE my chin twice a day. Not just tweeze a few stray hairs. You will probably lose your period, I didn't hate that lol. The clit thing isn't a big deal to me but it has also changed. So just be well educated and I hope the long term is something you're thinking long and hard about.
My advice, stick with anavar. You will probably not listen so just be prepared for the sides.
You will see great gains if your diet and training are great, but you could also get that from var and a solid diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
Are you a beginner steroid user or just a beginner deca user? Deca's probably not a good choice for a first time user. I have actually cycled both deca and NPP, Deca I ran at 50mg/week for 8 weeks, and NPP I ran at 25mg E3D for around the same time. To be honest the side effects for me were roughly the same for both, slightly scratchy voice at the end and one or two hairs sprouting on my chin which I promptly zapped off. Total dosage (as in per week) is more important than the ester used when considering side effects. However the problem is IF you do get sides with deca you'll have to ride them out for a few weeks because of the long ester, although thats also true for primo enth and women use that quite a lot. NPP is a better choice for sure, but at a dose like 25mg per week of deca I'd actually be surprised if you ran into really devastating side effects.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic