What's New?

DNP Log

S

slinkyfox

Jun 13, 2012
Slinkyfox,
How are you feeling in general?
Jinxey

fine, strength has dropped a fair bit and i get puffed easily get abit hot when in confined spaces with no fresh air
an example of strength loss; was doing 37.5s dumbells each hand for seated military press now i can only do 6-9 reps of 30s

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Thanks SLinkyFox,
Keep posting your results! Very interesting.
Jinxy

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
hey are using support supps and or anything to combat the normal sides associated with dnp

S

slinkyfox

Jun 13, 2012
hey are using support supps and or anything to combat the normal sides associated with dnp

i was using l-carnitine tartrate having it @ 3am early morning and pre workout + taking a pre workout

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
I'm also starting a DNP run, crystalline in gel caps. Started with 250 mg. this is day 2 and not experiencing any noticeable effects of any kind. Going to increase dosage tomorrow to 350 mg. I was just being cautious about the dosage this being my first experience with DNP. Any thoughts?

S

slinkyfox

Jun 13, 2012
I'm also starting a DNP run, crystalline in gel caps. Started with 250 mg. this is day 2 and not experiencing any noticeable effects of any kind. Going to increase dosage tomorrow to 350 mg. I was just being cautious about the dosage this being my first experience with DNP. Any thoughts?

you should be fine mate i was doing 400mg of crystalline ed aswell as taking pre workout it didnt make me over heat at all but its winter here and i always had cold water with me. leg day was another story with all that blood pumping through your legs and your body you do heat up abit

S

slinkyfox

Jun 13, 2012
just finished my 2nd cycle went from 83.5 kg to 79kg in 25days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic