Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dinner...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Why does it seem that the nights I work late and come home rabidly hungry there's never dinner ready?

Then the days I stop somewhere and get something, because I don't wanna wait for food... These are the days there's a steak dinner sitting on the counter for me when I come home.

Just ate two pieces of chicken on the ride home and there's a sirloin sitting in front of me. I don't have the heart to say I'm full haha... So I eat.

Yeah, poor me.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I had a bag of pretzels from a vending machine for lunch and have yet to eat dinner, going on a 13 hour day and have a lip full of skoal so I don't chew my own arm off. I definitely did not prepare for this day as I thought I would have had plenty of time to go get my lunch and snacks but work intervened. Take your steak and shove it <---very hungry LK talking!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I had a bag of pretzels from a vending machine for lunch and have yet to eat dinner, going on a 13 hour day and have a lip full of skoal so I don't chew my own arm off. I definitely did not prepare for this day as I thought I would have had plenty of time to go get my lunch and snacks but work intervened. Take your steak and shove it <---very hungry LK talking!!

Hahaha i hate days like that.
They happen to me often.
Your dinner will be epic though...

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Poor poor miserable you bro!!!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
what a cock smoker LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I need to wait till the crazy chick I work with leaves before I can go eat. She wants Italian sausage.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic