Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dhb

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I've read up on it enough that I really only have one question. Are the injections as painful and debilitating as some say

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Mg per mg, no worse than good prop in my experience.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Mg per mg, no worse than good prop in my experience.
Well I can handle that. I use prop with npp. I got some test blend 450mg/ml once and that'll be the last time. OUCH!!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes. I can pin just about anything with very little PIP. Upon pinning DHB, I struggled to walk without a noticeable limp for 3-4 days. I've since used a transdermal version, and it's not the magic compound some say it is. If you want a magic compound, use tren. As little as 25mg EOD and you'll see body recomposition over time. Using 50-100mg EOD, based on how you handle the sides, it's truly magic.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It stings. Unfortunately I was mixing it with grape seed oil, which after a few years I ended up becoming allergic to so the injection site almost always swelled for a week and a half, turned very warm and red....and crippled my gate. DHB did absolutely nothing for me despite using it pretty extensively, so I gave it to a female friend who liked to use it as a poor girls Primo. I think she said she had to shave her chin a little more frequently while using it, but still worth it for her goals at that time.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I'd never use it because of its effects on C-reactive protein ("CRP" [inflammation]) & unbearable PIP. Its marketing follows a cyclical pattern: being popularized every decade or so and falling out of favor yet again as anecdotes mount (and demand dries up) relating to its intolerability.

1-Test ("DHB"; despite misconceptions that it is the 5α-reductase product of boldenone- is not- it is entirely dissimilar from boldenone in fact). It's a mild anabolic: a member of the class of androst-1-ene-3-ones (alongside Primo & Stenbolone).

I was intrigued to see that its principal metabolite is DHT according to Fragkiki: therefore, it must undergo 1,2-dihydrogenation (no known enzyme has been identified to account for this) according to Peter Bond .

Sadly, this means that (despite initial appearances that 1-Test ["DHB"] may act as a prohormone to DHT), 3-reduction of this DHT as metabolite must occur in skeletal muscle by (at least) the AKR1C3 isozyme of 3α-HSD (detected in high concentrations in human skeletal muscle), therefore reducing bioavailability therein and resultant muscle anabolism.

There's no reason to attribute any particular anabolism (it's not a "tren lite") nor mystique to this one. It's a mild anabolic & @barbellbeast is the one that properly characterized it and put its to its best use (for women; it's again, most comparable to Stenbolone [Duchaine loved this for women] & Primo).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic