Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Danced with the Devil and paying at 30

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Hey guys was just put on Test E 200mg/Wk to start so we can see what this does. Been feeling like shit the past few years since I quite and found out my test was only 59 so I never recovered, being 30 years old what should I expect health wise and how do I approach boosting my levels up if they come back to low for recreational use. If I have to be on I want to have a good level to start lifting with again, and im only looking to fuck with Test.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
FWIW I am nearly twice your age and my T level was 26 @16 weeks OFF. I rode it out and last time I checked my natty was 326.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
In ALL honesty, there are pro’s and con’s. Mostly pro’s.

I would say the best feeling in the world is no matter your stress level, your test levels will always be the same. Working out and exercise is always at the top notch.

If you want to still blast you can, then jump back down to your maintenance dose with very few recovery issues.

The only con is that it’s weekly pins, or bi weekly pins, and sometimes after years of doing that schedule, sometimes you can get a bit lax.

The main key and tip is always make sure estrogen is in check, not high, and not to low, just in the middle of normal.

Also get on a regular schedule of donating whole blood. To many guys get on TRT and don’t do this, it’s a must, even if only a few times a year.

Let us know your questions?

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
FWIW I am nearly twice your age and my T level was 26 @16 weeks OFF. I rode it out and last time I checked my natty was 326.
In ALL honesty, there are pro’s and con’s. Mostly pro’s.

I would say the best feeling in the world is no matter your stress level, your test levels will always be the same. Working out and exercise is always at the top notch.

If you want to still blast you can, then jump back down to your maintenance dose with very few recovery issues.

The only con is that it’s weekly pins, or bi weekly pins, and sometimes after years of doing that schedule, sometimes you can get a bit lax.

The main key and tip is always make sure estrogen is in check, not high, and not to low, just in the middle of normal.

Also get on a regular schedule of donating whole blood. To many guys get on TRT and don’t do this, it’s a must, even if only a few times a year.

Let us know your questions?

Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it been kinda wondering how to approach the situation, should I get blood work done every two months or so?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it been kinda wondering how to approach the situation, should I get blood work done every two months or so?

If you are being medically treated, follow the doctors orders. If you suspect he isn’t up to par then tell us his protocols and we can advise.

Once you get your trt dose dialed in you shouldn’t need more than 2x/year bloodwork so long as your exogenous aas use is limited to trt.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I've seen some pretty aggressive HCG doses out there as of lately. Seems like allot of Dr's are trying more aggressive doses of HCG for longer stints to get tings going again. I mean if you dont want to just be on test for good.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I've seen some pretty aggressive HCG doses out there as of lately. Seems like allot of Dr's are trying more aggressive doses of HCG for longer stints to get tings going again. I mean if you dont want to just be on test for good.
I was on hcg monotherapy for over half a year trying to manage low T and combat infertility.

Not a bad optiom. But you won’t feel as good as on test IME.

I was up to 3,000iu 3x/wk at one point but mostly 2,000iu 3x/wk.

much better than Clomid!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic